Tmart.com / This is one of the worst experiences I have had for online shopping
Liars, What happened to the 2 days delivery !!! This is one of the worst experiences I have had for online shopping. Most of these reviews have been done through friends of the Chinese company Tmart. I ordered two Wi Controllers and it was supposed to be two day free shipping through DHL. I was given a DHL tracking number which had a direct link from the email I received from the company. When I complained they said to be patient and that product was out of stock. So I waited. They said it was delivered and when I filled a complaint they said I needed to check with the “post office”. The first signal that something might be wrong. I decided to go directly to DHL website and input my tracking number. NO surprise there…the tracking number was not legitimate. I contacted their live online support team which of course was no help at all. When I requested a refund they said that I needed to process a complaint through the “post office”. I asked them why they kept saying the “post office” when they use DHL and of course no response. Spend your money somewhere else. They will take it and string you along pretending to be a real company and tell you that it was shipped when there is nothing being shipped.
More Tmart.com Complaints & Reviews
- Tmart.com - informations 
- Tmart.com - They are located in China, won't ship your products to you, then won't refund your money 
- Tmart.com - delete account and ask for my order 
- Tmart.com - If it is too good to be thrue then it is not true 
- Tmart.com - dropshippers stay away from tmart 
- Tmart.com - Scam
- Tmart (www.tmart.com) - Scamming users out of t-points
- TMART - I bought a clock from Tmart and did not receive it.
- TMART - order still not received 
- Tmart.com - wrong item