Tmart.com / This is one of the worst experiences I have had for online shopping

US Review updated:

Liars, What happened to the 2 days delivery !!! This is one of the worst experiences I have had for online shopping. Most of these reviews have been done through friends of the Chinese company Tmart. I ordered two Wi Controllers and it was supposed to be two day free shipping through DHL. I was given a DHL tracking number which had a direct link from the email I received from the company. When I complained they said to be patient and that product was out of stock. So I waited. They said it was delivered and when I filled a complaint they said I needed to check with the “post office”. The first signal that something might be wrong. I decided to go directly to DHL website and input my tracking number. NO surprise there…the tracking number was not legitimate. I contacted their live online support team which of course was no help at all. When I requested a refund they said that I needed to process a complaint through the “post office”. I asked them why they kept saying the “post office” when they use DHL and of course no response. Spend your money somewhere else. They will take it and string you along pretending to be a real company and tell you that it was shipped when there is nothing being shipped.

Bo

Comments

•   Nov 28, 2012

Dear Customer,
    Sorry to hear that .I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.
    Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
    If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
    Sherry
    [protected]@Tmart.com

Jan 10, 2013

i have yet to receive my item although i receive some if it. my sister order after me and received her item and they over charged her. my lawyer instructed me to try and contact them again so i did. if they do not respond i will take action because i had no problem paying them so they shouldn't have had a problem sending me my items. i will never shop here again and to anyone else do not waste your time in this site its all a big scam!!!"

•   Jan 10, 2013

Dear chiniqua,
    Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
    If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
    Sherry
    [protected]@Tmart.com

Jan 12, 2013

My order number is [protected] I have yet to receive my tablet as well as my remote!! I am trying to log into my account to track it and now it saying my email does not match my order number. How can this be ? Now I usually can get on and see my information with no problems but now I can not.

Jan 12, 2013

And other then e mail what's a direct number to reach you at?

•   Jan 12, 2013

Dear Chiniqua,
    Thank you for your reply.
    You palced the order on 2013-01-01. We have shipped your items in two packages. The first one was shipped from US warehouse. We check the tracking number 9102999999340041171164. It showed that Your item was delivered at 1:29 pm on January 08, 2013 in ALBANY, GA 31701. Your tablet and remote were shipped from Hong Kong warehouse. The tracing number is RQ132199078SG for checking. Because the international free shipping, it will take 4-5 weeks but up to 7 weeks to expect its arrival from shipping date 2013-01-03. Please wait paitently.