TM Travel / Refused on the Bus

1 The Bus Depot, Station Road, Halfway, Sheffield, England, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01142633899

HI, my Complaint is that a TM Driver will not let me on the 525 from Sheffield to Eckington, because l did Complaint before last month asking me that eating Chips on the bus was not aloud, but l was eating Crisps at the back of the bus, but l was not eating chips that day it was to take home. I did buy the Chips from down the Moore in Sheffield to take home via bus to Eckington. Today the 19th of March at 14:15pm the l did wait for a 525 bus to Eckington from the Moore, but he said to me you cannot come on 525 bus because you did report me last time. I have a bus past for Mental Health reasons and up set me in front of the other people. I use text aloud to help me with this concern.

De

More TM Travel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      24th of Jun, 2017

Just had racial abuse from the from the TM bus bus driver in town...I phone to file a complaint against him the man on the another end of the phone wasn't interested I could tell I just ok and hang up...

• Mi
      24th of Jun, 2017

Despite I had the the bus driver full description and the license plate of the bus...He should be sacked dirty [censor]..No need for that sort of behavior it's not called for...