TM Net - Streamyx / Internet Down & Lousy Helpdesk

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I had suffered for prob of Internet down since last week.
2 days ago I called TM Net regarding this prob, but what I get was the telephonograph sounded:
"Panggilan anda amat penting terhadap kami. Pegawai Servis Pelanggan kami sedang sibuk, harap maaf."
(Your calling is very important for us. Our Customer Services are busy at the moment, sorry.)

I kept on called & finally someone answered the call.
I felt very unhappy with her impatient & rude attitude.
I 'd told her my prob so many times, but she kept on asking me same & irrelevant questions, & giving me unsure replies.

Finally I gave up coz she can't give me a clear answer regarding the internet prob & effective solves.
I though the prob 'll only last for few hours.

But I 'm wrong;
I faced the same prob yesterday & today.
Especially today, the Internet & DSL down for almost a whole day.

I 'd called TM Net for so many times;
From afternoon till moment ago, around 10 calls I made, .
Everytime I can only hear the telephonograph:
No 1 answered the calls.

I tried to wait, but finally the call was cut & ended by a phase:
"Pegawai Servis Pelanggan kami sedang sibuk, sila hubungi sebentar lagi."
(Our Customer Services are busy at the moment, please call in later.)
& they ended the call.

We 'd pay monthly but we din't get the service we want;
Even when we call for their help, nobody answered our call...

What prob with them ah??
That 's totally disgusting...

Lp

Comments

• Je
      21st of May, 2009

Agree!
    i updated my package to 1Mbps
    i found the speed still remain unchanged.

I called to ask,
    their reply is that might take more than a month but i received the bill charged as new package price. i hope i can rebate the money.
    anyone face same problem?

• Kh
      29th of Mar, 2012

I went to submit for three telephone lines in Manjung, Perak at the TM Point last two weeks ago and was turn down two days after submission. Reason is, no more lines available accept we pay RM 2500 then only, we are able to get the telephone serviceable lines.
    Can somebody tell me what is the real problem? This is real bad image to Telekom Malaysia. Hope somebody from Manjung Telekom
    department look deeper into it or this issue might go to the ministry or somebody interested in this type of issue.