TLGShopperkeep charging

for one, i never signed up for this company. i recieved my bank statement showing a 12.99 charge from tlg shoppers. i have had to call them 3 times to cancel. they are still withholding from my bank every month. i have been trying to call them but now all i get is a recording telling me that they cannot take my call, try again later. this is really getting out of hand.

Comments

• Tl
      Apr 25, 2009

Noticed an $11.99 charge on my online checking account website this morning that was authorized today, 10-24-07 and it's only 6:00a.m. I have no idea who TLG Great Fun is or what this charge is for -- I've never heard of them. The number listed on the account page said [protected] -- I called them and of course at this hour, they're closed and aren't available until 9:00a.m. I'm calling the bank to have this marked as an unauthorized debit and to list this as identity theft.

• Gl
      Jul 29, 2009

HELLO MY NAME IS GATTIS BURNETT
    I WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM TLG SHOPPER, ACCOUNT.ACCOUNT NUMBER IS .2760689 JUN.PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH TLG SHOPPER.THANK YOU

• Na
      Aug 19, 2009

My debit card has been charged twice this month, and I don't know why!14.99x2

• Ge
      Aug 21, 2015

Bought a air line ticket from Sky link travel in New York... (don't do that ... this was a add on to there bargain fare they don't tell you about they hope you wont see the extra monthly charge . just started getting billed 16.99 a month for Shopper Advantage they wont quit billing my credit card no mater how many calls you make... TOTAL SCAM . WHEN YOU CALL [protected] ITS NOT BEING ANSWERED IN THE US THEN THEY WANT ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.