TLGGreatFNdo not remember ordering this $11.99 per month service

I have noticed that, over the past few months, a charge has appeared on my CHASE VISA card billing amounting to $11.99 per month attributed to "TLGGREATFN". I do not know when it began, actually did not REALLY NOTICE IT until today.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Angelo, TX I have no idea as to whom this company, service, or whatever refers. Neither do I have any idea as to how this $11.99 charge became part of my liability. I woiuld like very much to have it removed from my CHASE VISA STATEMENTES. Thanks for your attention to this item.

Cornelius

Comments

• Th
      Dec 17, 2007
    TLGGreatFN - Unsolicited charges on credit card!
    TLGGREATFN
    Connecticut
    Phone: [protected]

Dec 23, 2007

Someone wrote: "I received my credit card bill for the month of December and on it was two charges to TLGGREATFN. One was for October for $11.00 and the other one was for November for $11.00. I have not previously accessed their web site or solicited any merchandise/services from them." The same thing happened to me! Were you successful in getting the charges reversed?

• Do
      Jan 14, 2008

TLGGreatFN--This company fraudulently charges me $11.99 per month for nothing. These charges started after I purchased airline tickets from Priceline.com. Does anyone have contact information for this scam company?

Thanks.

• Ro
      Apr 28, 2010

I have noticed that, over the past few months, a charge has appeared on my Master card billing amounting to $11.99 per month attributed to "TLGGREATFN". I do not know when it began. I have no idea as to whom this company, service, or whatever refers. Neither do I have any idea as to how this $11.99 charge became part of my liability. I woiuld like very much to have it removed frommy Mastercard Statement. Thanks for your attention to this item.

Rebecca Bowns