TLG*EvryDay / Unauthorized billing!

1 P.O. Box 855Shelton, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-363-8258

I have been charged $11.99 per months in the past 8 months by TLG*EVRYDAY without providing any services, there is no notice to me that I registered online. I disputed the charge for Jan. 2008 and got charged again for Feb. 2008. I called TLG and talked with a representative today, he suggested me to kept getting more offers to use their services like valueless gift card, meaningless coupon or discount etc. Because this company kept charging my money without my permition, I kept refusing and insisted I get answers as to how they got my information. Finally I was informed that they cannot refund me except two months service fee.

So I called the credit card company to cancel my credit card and grant me a new card. I also contacted card services about this case. I am waiting for the outcome.

Do not trust any words from this company.

Va

More TLG*EvryDay Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ba
      28th of Feb, 2008

I have been charged $11.99 per month from July 2007 to till date by TLG*EVRYDAY without providing any services. And i have never registered with this company for any services.

When i called my credit card company, they said that this transaction can't be cancelled from their end.
    The only way to cancel this transaction is to contact the company and ask them to unsubscribe the membership. When i called that company from the below details

TLG*EvryDay
    P.O. Box 855
    Shelton, Connecticut
    Phone: 866-363-8258

i didnt get connected to this number from india.

I don't know how to go further regarding this issue.

Can anybody help me out on this.

My mail id: balajiperumal@rediffmail.com

• Al
      15th of May, 2008

i have the same problem, repeat chrgs. on my account(visa) to no avail! where are all these phone nr's that we can call to finally get rid of these bloodsuckers? my card co. is giving me the run around, i need help now! thanks aldeer1@yahoo.com

19th of May, 2008

Try these numbers to get your money refunded:

TLG*GREATFUN - 800-285-5903

TLG*EVRYDAYVAL - 866-363-8258

WLI*RESERVATIONREWARD - 800-732-7031

TWX*Magazine - 888-321-6247

• Tl
      22nd of Jul, 2009
    TLG*EvryDay - Charge I didn't ask for
    California

I was charged my credit card for something I don, t even know what is and I want it taken off my card. They shouldn't be allowed to do this.
    Sincerely,
    Doris O'Kelley

• Bo
      22nd of Jul, 2009

Ever think of calling your credit card company and reporting fraud?

• Mr
    TLG*evryday
    Columbus
    Ohio

I have received the following unauthorized charges from these ###:
    Tlg*evryday49***430mar 877-6301295 Ct  $14.99
    Tlg*evryday49***430feb 877-6301295 Ct  $14.99
    Tlg*evryday49***430jan 877-6301295 Ct  $14.99
    Tlg*evryday49***430dec 877-6301295 Ct  $14.99
    Tlg*evryday494***30nov 877-6301295 Ct  $14.99
    Tlg*evryday494***30oct 877-6301295 Ct  $14.99

And they're closed on weekends. I wonder if I can actually recoup any or this...

• Va
    TLG*EvryDay
    Shelton
    Connecticut

I have been charged $11.99 per months in the past 11 months by TLG*EVRYDAY without providing any services, there is no notice to me that I registered online. I called TLG and talked with a representative today, she toldme that they cannot refund me except two months service fee.

• Er
    Ernesto Vazquez
    Kingston
    New York

This Company Took Out $19.99 From My Bank Acct. With Out My Knowing About It. Please Can You Get This Right, And Put The Money Back Into My Bank Acct. It Was Posted On 10-18-2010... Thank You. Ernesto Vazquez P.S. I Don't Know Company It Was?