TLG travel / unauthorized charge

Phone: 877 301 3694

on my creditcard I found a charge for $ 11.99 from a company called :TLG Travel.
No clue who this is.. surely did not give them my creditcard-number.
I found their tel. number, and called them. The number is :[protected] and I talked w. a guy named "John" w. ID 7014.
I asked him how he got my creditcard-number, he said.. he would mail me this info. ( How does he know where I live?)... He said.. he canceled my " debt ". I immediately called my creditcard, and canceled the number.So far so good. I want to know how these guys got my creditcard-number? This was a scam, I got on top of it just in time.

Ad

Comments

• Vi
      5th of May, 2009

I am suffering from the same company's scam. I got charged $65 from "TLG*PREMTRAVEL 877-301-3694" without my authrization. I never heard of this company before this happened. I called the above number to ask how they got my info and why I got charged. She said they were a travel agency and collected it from travel websites such as hotel.com or expedia.com, then she kept asking me my name and credit card number over and over again. I called my credit card company right away to report this illegal transaction. I can't figure out how and why this happened but please be careful to protect your personal information.

• Co
      6th of May, 2009

my mother also got an unusual charge on her credit card of two amounts of 14.99 from TLG-premtravel. she never called the phone number but she did inform her credit card company and they took off the charges. The charge came out of her debt, which she never uses. there must be some kind of scam going on but im wondering how they got the debt number and password.

• Pi
      5th of Sep, 2009

Me too I just spoke to Chase bank about 2 charges on my account!!!
    What company is this & how are they able to do this???
    What info have you found on them???

• Pi
      5th of Sep, 2009

& I was charged twice!!!
    6/23 only $1.00 & today there is a charge of $129.99 pending on my account!!!

How can our financial institutions allow this to happen???

This a fairly new account...I just opened with Wamu Chase Bank...I may just have to close it & just stick with Bank of America

• Ka
      20th of Sep, 2009

Same here...and I just filed a complaint as well. Opened up my AMEX statement and found an unauthorized charge of $129.99 from a "TRAVEL ADVAN10394248" . Called AMEX and put it into dispute immediately. I also aske AMEX to find out how they got my card number!! This pisses me off too...big time!

23rd of Sep, 2009
    TLG Travel - UN AUTR CHARGE
    TLG ELITEEXCURE

I WASS CHARGD 119.99 DOLLARS 3 TIMES TOTAL OF 360 IN DOLLARS. IF THISS MSG GETS TO THE RIHT PLACE JUST REAPLY SEND ME AN ADRES SO WE CAN TRAVEL TOGETHER WILL BE TAKE IN CARE OF . FROM SAMMY

• Up
      27th of Dec, 2010
    TLG Travel - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges
    Minnesota

Since January of 2010 and possibly before then, I have had an amount of $13.99 taken out of my account. I am demanding a refund to my bank account from the first day charges have been taken out. Please advise as soon as possible! Please respond to my email - michellepaulson00@yahoo.com.