TLG SHOPPER / NO CANCEL

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I CALLED TO CANCELL MY SERVICE WITH THEM ON APRIL 2 2008 WAS TOLD IT WAS TAKEN CARE OF GOT AN CONFORMATION NUMBER AND THE GALS NAME. THE CHARGE WAS ON MY CREDIT CARD APRIL 11 2008 AND AGAIN ON MAY 14 2008 I CALLED ON MAY 27 2008 WAS TOLD THAT THE CONFORMATION NUMBER WAS NOT FOR THAT SERVICE BUT HE WOULD CANCELL EVERYTHING. THEN HE ASKED IF I WANTED THE SERVICE AGAIN AT A MUCH LOWER PRICE? THEN DID I GET THE COUPONS? WHICH I SAID YES BUT THOSE COUPONS WERE FOR WHAT I HAD CANCELLED THE FIRST TIME.
VERY VERY BAD COMPANY. NO WAY WOULD I DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN.

Comments

• Ar
      17th of Jun, 2008

This is a crap company that purposely operates to BILL YOU. Nothing more. I called, CANCELLED and they STILL BILLED ME! They are scammers. I too called, spoke to a woman, got a confirmation number and still got billed. Unbelievable.

I am running into 3 months of Billing so far and I am trying to stop it.

AVOID TLG Shopper. You can always tell the scammers. No easy to reach phone number, no web page, difficult to contact.

Why? Companies like these bank on you giving up!

NOT ME! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

• Tr
      29th of Jul, 2009

If anyone is still considered about the company, please contact bbb.org to file a fomal complaint. The more complaints about this company, and bbb.org will do investigation on them. Whatever you do, do not give up. I totally agree with your complaint, the same thing happened to me.