TLG SHOPPER / Unauthorized withdrawals

1 4801 S Vincennes AveChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 773-503-9877

I see the complaints for just this reason I am sending in my complaint. I had called to cancel this service back in April, and they are still withdrawing $14.99 out of my account. How in the world do you get these company to stop it. I don't need for it to take 6-8 weeks for them to reimburse me my money back. I will be sending this company to the bbb.org. and bring formal chargers on them.

Comments

• Ri
      26th of Jul, 2011

SEARCHED GOOGLE FOR HOTELS/MOTELS IN THE IONIA, MICHIGAN AREA, AND THE NEXT THING I SEE, IS A $15.99 WITHDRAWAL FROM MY DEBIT/CREDIT CARD. I LIVE ON A LIMITED INCOME AND COUNT EVERY PENNY. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PAYMENT OF ANY KIND, AND WOULD LIKE MY MONEY REFUNDED, AND NO MORE TAKEN. REFUND MY MONEY TODAY!

• Bf
      18th of May, 2014

TLG SHOPPER SCAM these people are crooks and robbing people a little bit at the time. My 82 year old mother asked me to help her find out what tlg shopper charge was on her credit card we tried the number on the billing but all we had answer another tlg shopper scam never was able to contact a person or talk to a representative if you encounter this unwanted or fraudulent charge
    cancelling credit card is your best action against further charges good luck on getting money back.