TLG loans / Fraud

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am also a victum of TLG Lonas like 1000's of others.They took £ 199.99 from my account for no reason.
I have been told that my loan application has been approved so that they need admin fee to process my application before they sent it out.

I just can't beleive that how they doing this with no fear to 1000's of people who need help when they apply for loans not to be robbed off.

I am really very upset because its a lot of money for any employee who only survive on his wages.
I would like you to help me out with this regards and please help me to have my money back from these cheaters.

Many Thanks

Jamof80

Ja

Comments

• Do
      21st of Nov, 2008
    TLG Aotovntg - Bollin my savings Acct
    TLG Autovntg

No way to contact and Stop paymens being taken out of my
    saving acct.

• Do
      21st of Nov, 2008

Unauthorized withdrawal from my credit card

17th of Feb, 2009

you have taken £49.99 out of my account and i want this back i was not aware of any charges!

17th of Feb, 2009

Same here friend, a ### called me and he said that your loan has been approved, and now we have to charge the admin fee so that we can process your account. i really dont know how to claim it back :(

My bank account statement shows that TLG debited my account with £49.99

17th of Feb, 2009

Hi..friends, even for me the TLG Loans debit £149.99, and i never approved any charges for the them..the only mistake i did is just gave them my card details since i"ve been told it is needed to confirm indentification.This is a fraud, we shouldn"t let them go on!!

18th of Feb, 2009

yes i been done by tlg for £99.99 its a scam and thay sould be stoped, does any one have a number for them the one i have just rings and rings.

18th of Feb, 2009

dose any one know the right name for this frim as tranding standerds has not heard of them .

news
    i have found them its,

Carter & Carter Financial Ltd, SK1 3UA
    Classification: Loans
    New Mansion House, 173-191, Wellington Rd South, Stockport, Cheshire SK1 3UA
    Tel: 0800 6528529

18th of Feb, 2009

I have just had the same problem, , after ringing the number above, i got told to ring yet another number

Then got told you have to make a request in writting to get your money back.

The Lending Group
    1st floor manison house
    stockport
    sk1 3ua

i was told it take 7-14 days for the complaint to go though, , then any time from 3 - 6 months to get your money back...

This is seriously wrong, as i rung them the same day to cancel it and was told no money would be taken...

18th of Feb, 2009

Thank you very much for the update, I was also told that it will take 3-6 months to get my money back :@

news

i have spoken to T'S and given them all the detials about this plus now i have reported this to the police, the T S has told that we all need to report them, the more thay have the better, so thay can close them down .

19th of Feb, 2009

fax over my bank statement to them today, as thay said thay have not taken any money for my acc, to show them thay have, have ask them to pay back my £99.99 today as i have reported them to the TS and the bank and police for thieft and the next step will be watch dog if money is not returned today .

lets see if thay return it today, i will let you know the out come.

19th of Feb, 2009

hi have a look at this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payday-loans/175764-lending-group-2.html
    there is more off us thay have coned

• Vi
      19th of Feb, 2009

hi, i just discovered i have been charged £99.99 for thae loan which i didnt want. what do i do?
    please, help!!

20th of Feb, 2009

Trouble is most of the people will not complain...

I suggest everyone that reads this contact watchdog

BBC - Watchdog - Got a story

The more that complain the better the chances of a refund.

Also contact as said above your local trading standards.

20th of Feb, 2009

ve just sent this eamil off to them

Dear sir/madam

I demand a refund in full for the amount of £49.99 that was taken unauthorized out of my bank on Monday 16th February 2009.

I spoke to an adviser on Saturday the 14th, after around 1 hour I re-phoned and cancelled, I was told that my payment would therefore not go though and I owed nothing and nothing would be taken from my account.
    Monday £49.99 was taken from my account, this is fraud, I have contacted OFT, trading standards, BBC Watchdog, my bank and the police.

I am not prepared to wait the ridicules' amount of time of 3-6 months while my money you stole from me and others gains interest. You took less than 2 days to withdraw my funds, so it will be just as easy to re-credit my account in that time.

I will not let this drop and demand a refund immediately, if no refund is forthcoming by close of today, I will instruct my lawyer to take this matter further.

There is a massive amount of complaints on the internet about this group, this is not a one off but seems to be a trend, please be advised that I will ensure that this matter will not be laid to rest until a full refund is given.

If my card gets debited again I will personally hold you responsible and take actions though the courts.

A copy of this email will be sent to all I listed in my first paragraph.

I have also attached a copy of the bank statement that shows the fraud payment.

Please deal with this as a matter of urgency or further action will be taken at close of today.

Bilal,
    U.K

20th of Feb, 2009

""Hi, I Charged 99.99 from TLG Loans and they told your loan has been approved and within next 10 days you'll get your loan but intill now I did not receive any update.This company is a fruad company and is cheating . Please any one has this company's number please kindly tell me and help me.
    Bilal,
    U.K"""

Try helping yourself by reading the thread the number and address is listed.

20th of Feb, 2009

ok 4 the 4th day of ring there number the 0800 i think i am geting some were (hope) i have been speking to a guy called lee for the last 4 days and he has said the he has past it the HO FOR A REFUND he said he will ring me back today( friday) with some news, we will see if he does, i have told him that i have reported them to TS THE POLICE AND THE BANK AND WATCH DOG for thieft and fraud but i got the filing thay don't care, but i think thay will when the s--t hits the fan, so lets make sure we all report them to the TS, police and watchdog