TLG Greatfn / CHARGED MY ACCOUNT 12.99

1 1702 BLUE HERON AVEMoncks Corner, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2696890471

TLG CHARGED MY ACCOUNT 12.99 AND I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO CHARGE ME. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN I JOINED THE DAMN SERVICE. I FLY WITH HOTWIRE AND IT SEEMS THAT IS WHEN THEY STUCK ME WITH THIS HIDDEN CHARGE. MY ACCOUNT DID NOT OVERDRAFT BUT CAME CLOSE. I WANT THIS CANCELLED TODAY! MY CANCELLATION NUMBER IS Z09343303215. I BETTER NOT GET ANOTHER CHARGE, I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK!

Comments

• Rb
      7th of Jan, 2010

I was a victim in this damn scam too! they charged my account for 12.99 this month (jan) and i just happened to check my other statements and i was charged again for 12.99 in Dec. I don't know how I missed it. I immediately called and demanded to speak with a manager. I ended up speaking with a supervisor named Keyetta. I told her that I have no recollection of this comany and that they are charging my card unauthorized. She said that I was shopping on shop.com in Oct. and that I signed up for savings rebates to put me in this membership. I never gave my card number for this so I have no clue how they even got it unless I purchased something off of shop.com. She said that she will close the membership for a [censored]n fee of 26$ and some change. My comform # is Z10007400843. I hope to God this is OVER!!!