TLG Greatfn / TLG GREATFN.com

1 Menlo Park, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 650-644-5500

$11.99 from TLG*GREATFN every month in my foreign credit card (Mastercard issued in Israel, my country of citizenship). I couldn't tell what was it about, and only after googling the name I realized I'm being one of the many victims of this theft. I never agreed to have nothing to do with them. This is outrageous. I turned to my bank in Israel and they can do nothing about it.
I want them to stop steeling my money, and I want my stolen money back.

Comments

• 43
      19th of Mar, 2010

THIS TLG8GREATFN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF, , THEY GOT ME TO, THEY HAVE BEEN SOAKING MY CREDIT CARD FOR 6 MONTHS, AND I JUST FOUND
    OUT ABOUT IT! WHEN I CALLED THEM, THEY WERE NOT WILLING TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK, I CANCELED WHAT EVER SERVICE THEY
    THINK I SIGNED UP FOR, AND GAVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND!ALSO I WOULD HAVE COUGHT IT ON MY STATEMENT EARLIER BUT THEY CHARGED
    MY CARD FOR 4 OF THOSE MONTHS ALL TOGETHER ON ONE STATEMENT, , THEY WERE TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH THE FAKE CHARGES!
    PLEASE WATCH WHAT YOU OPEN ONLINE, EVEN JUST OPENING UP A POP UP CAN SIGN YOU UP FOR GARBAGE, AND HUGE MONTHLY CHARGES THAT
    YOU CAN NOT GET RE EMBERSED FOR ...

• El
      8th of Dec, 2010

Please contact Freed & Weiss right away!
    Hope this helps!
    Best,
    Elizabeth

Class action information follows.

Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

Is this happening to you? Have you made a purchase for travel, work, or fun using any of the following sites:

1-800-Flowers.com,
    Redcats USA
    Pizza Hut
    Movie Tickets.com
    GMAC Mortgage

Join this cause to learn more and stop the consumer abuse from Trilegiant.

AND PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Contact Freed & Weiss by emailing: info @ FreedWeiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or calling: (312) 220 - 0000, or toll free (866) 779 - 9610

Help Spread the Word to Your Friends!

What should I look for? Mysterious charges involving the business practice of Trilegiant/Affinion and Verture include the following membership programs:

LiveWell,
    IdentitySecure,
    CardCops,
    PC SafetyPlus,
    and Hot-Line

Banks issuing the credit cards and processing unauthorized charges on your account include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Chase, Bank of America, US Bank.

CHARGES WILL APPEAR ON YOUR CREDIT CARD BILLS WITH CRYPTIC DESCRIPTIONS SUCH AS: TLG*LIVWEL15130916JUL 800-7932318 CT."

What can I do?

Contact us immediately, if you or someone you know has been charged mysterious monthly recurring fees after making purchased as any of the online companies.

Read More: http://bit.ly/eLGQTh