Tlg Great Fun / unauthorized charges to my chase freedom card
In late May, I signed up for some offer online, and I was offered a 30-day Trial Membership in TLG GREAT FUN. I never did receive the Membership Materials packet, so I called in mid-June and asked to have the Trial membership CANCELLED.
On July 7, 2008, however, I had $12.99 charged to my Chase Freedom card for goods/services I never received! I called again today (July 15, 2008) and demanded AGAIN that my Membership in TLG GREAT FUN be CANCELLED. I received a Confirmation Code of the CANCELLATION (MG102220715), and the lady I spoke with said she would remove the $12.99 charge from the above-mentioned Charge Card.
More Tlg Great Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee 
- www.GreatFunSite.com - greatfunsite.com 
- Great Fun - membership fee increased??? 
- Tlg Great Fun 1-800-242-7771 CT - tlg great fun 1-800-242-7771 ct 
- Tlg Fye Great Fun - company has used my visa account without permision 
- Great Fun - mail in rebate
- Tlg Great Fun - subscription service
- Great Fun - unauthorized charges
- Great Fun - receiving multiple payments 
- Great Fun - rebate