Tlg Great Fun / tlg great fun-illegal charges

United States Review updated:
One day I was looking at my checking account statement and noticed a tlg great fun charge for $11.99. I did not authorize this charge let alone even know the name of this company. I called twice the # provided and was disconnected twice - third time go through spent 10 minutes convincing the person that I did not sign up for this and do want any part of it.
Finally got a cancellation no.

The telemarketer stated that I signed up for this when I accepted an online rebate from the avon website - which I think I would have remembered the rebate and/or signing up for anything like this.

Comments

Jc
  16th of Jun, 2008
Great Fun - No Fun

I totally agree. Recently, i canceled the account. Even after i canceled the account, they had been withdrawing 11.99 $ from my account monthly. I had call up couple of times and finally got it to cancel. I am waiting for the next month to see if it is really cancelled this time. I got really worked up and i lost my patience dealing with these guys as well as spending precious time for this ridiculous business practice of Great Fun. Great Fun is no fun and it has bad business practices, bad ethics...

Great Fun Logo Great Fun