Tlg Great Fun / unauthorized billing!

I was billed @ $100.00 on my credit card. The lady said that I cashed some kind of check from them. I told her it was hard to cash a shredded check. After she said she would credit my account she ask if it was ok to keep my account open! I spoke to the supervisor and told her that I would be filing a complaint with the BBB on Wed. Here is the information I have so for on the company.

Trilegiant Corp.
100 Connecticut Ave
Norwalk Ct. 06850

Complain to everyone you can!

Comments

1st of Jan, 2008

Charged my credit card without consent.

• Mi
      3rd of Jan, 2008

What a scam.. I don't know how they can get away with this..

They started charging me $12.99 every month.
    I contacted them, and they would give credit of $25.98 (last two months). I understand that you can only get credit for the last two months. Watch your statements for unknown charges or you may not get all your money back.

They told me I would see the credit on my charge card bill in two weeks. I hope this is true...

• Ji
      12th of May, 2008

Yes, I absolutely agree that this TLG Great Fun is a big scam. I am also a victim on it. They charge me $11.99 a month . I'm been paying this amount for 5 months without my knowledge. So I called my bank and they gave me the TLG Phone No. They said they are goin to refund and will stop charging me that amount. Let's see coz until now i receive NO refund yet.

• El
      8th of Dec, 2010

Stop the Scam. Contact Freed & Weiss, they need to hear from you!
    Class Action Information follows.

Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

Is this happening to you? Have you made a purchase for travel, work, or fun using any of the following sites:

1-800-Flowers.com,
    Redcats USA
    Pizza Hut
    Movie Tickets.com
    GMAC Mortgage

Join this cause to learn more and stop the consumer abuse from Trilegiant.

AND PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Contact Freed & Weiss by emailing: info @ FreedWeiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or calling: (312) 220 - 0000, or toll free (866) 779 - 9610

Help Spread the Word to Your Friends!

What should I look for? Mysterious charges involving the business practice of Trilegiant/Affinion and Verture include the following membership programs:

LiveWell,
    IdentitySecure,
    CardCops,
    PC SafetyPlus,
    and Hot-Line

Banks issuing the credit cards and processing unauthorized charges on your account include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Chase, Bank of America, US Bank.

CHARGES WILL APPEAR ON YOUR CREDIT CARD BILLS WITH CRYPTIC DESCRIPTIONS SUCH AS: TLG*LIVWEL15130916JUL 800-7932318 CT."

What can I do?

Contact Freed & Weiss immediately, if you or someone you know has been charged mysterious monthly recurring fees after making purchased as any of the online companies.