Tlg Great Fun And Tlg Homeowner / scam

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I wanted to rent a car for vacation then great fun popped up. I just recently found out that Great Fun has deducted 11.99 from my account and not only that, another company under TLG Homeowner also deducted the same amount from my credit card. I spoke with both agencies and the 1st one said the will mail me a refund request form. The 2nd company said the money will be credited back to my account. They better!!! To others, don't put up with their bull****. I am so angry because they have a way of my us consumers suckers.

Da

Comments

• Da
      12th of Aug, 2008