TLG Cool Extras / Unauthorized Charges

490 Glenn Street Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 404-447-0297
Cool Extras has been taking $12.99 from one of my credit cards for 13 months. I CANCELLED my subscription with them, one day after I obtained it. Clearly in the 30 day trial period!! Once I realized this was happening a few months later, I called to cancel it again and this time asked for a confirmation number in which the representative could not give me or his manager. I asked for my money back and was denied but they assured me my subscription would be cancelled even though they couldn't provide a confirmation number. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! The total is now $168.87. Anyone can pull the records of my calls and anyone can hear that I clearly did not want to do business with them after they couldn't deliver what was promised on day one! These charges are unauthorized and if you think that I will stop at getting my money back you're wrong. I'll be contacting the Better Business Bureau next!!
Ta

Comments

Mg
  28th of Oct, 2008
COOL EXTRAS great fun, This company just charged my card for membership!!!. I never joined them not even for one day furthermore i do not know what do they sell. Can anyone stop them?
Ca
  12th of Nov, 2008
I did not order any of this . I want you to put all my money back !
Ly
  26th of Nov, 2008
10/08/2008 & 11/11 GREAT FUN 15821445OC800-290-8603 CT
MEMBERSHPFEE Great Fun DBA cool Extras

unknown membership fee charged to Am Ex, 2 seperate months. reported to Am Ex
Fu
  22nd of Jul, 2009
I had the same trouble.

On July 13, 2009, GREAT FUN (a.k.a. Cool Extras) charged 11.99 USD to my Amex for nothing. Reported to Amex immediately as a fraud.
Ma
  20th of Nov, 2009
I was just alerted by AMEX that there has been an unauthorized charge against my card - it came from Cool Extras / Great Fun - cust. svc. nrs 800 562-4848 and 866-584-2461
It looks like Cool Extras + Great Fun + Shoppers Advantage operate as a unit.
Seems like this conglomerate might have put hooks onto e-commerce sites, and that making an INTENTIONAL internet purchase at a legitimate site may automatically trigger this fraudulent activity.

Very unsettling!!!