TLG Complete Home / ELBAZ, NOFAR  AVNAIM

Phone: (831) 600-7670

The following person associated with TLG Complete Home ILLEGALLY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD AND HIS NAME IS:

ELBAZ, NOFAR AVNAIM
TLG Complete Home
3312 caraway commons apt. f3
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
[protected]

I will be contacting the proper authorities, the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission. Beware!

Signed,
Another Victim of: TLG Complete Home

Comments

Ph
  28th of Oct, 2008
TLG Complete Home - I WAS CHARGED 119.99 TO MY CREDIT CARD THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE
P O BOX 282
OAKTOWN
Phone: 812-745-2290

I WAS CHARGED 119.99 TO MY CREDIT CARD I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT THIS WAS FOR. I CALLED THE CREDIT CARD CO. TO LET THEM KNOW THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS CHARGE. MY CREDIT CARD WAS ONLY CREDITD FOR 68.89 INSTEAD OF THE 119.99! HOW DO I GET THE ENTIRE AMOUNT CREDITED

De
  2nd of Mar, 2009
TLG Complete Home - Unauthorized credit card charge
TLG Complete Home
Phone: 800-636-2379

I am very angry and I have filed fraud charged against them. They charged my credit crd without my permission and I have not received anything from them for this charge. They need to be sued.

Ye
  30th of May, 2009

I am also another victim of TLG Complete Home. I have been charged $74.99 cents on my HSBC credit card. I have contacted HSBC and filed a complaint for unauthorized charge to my credit card. I do not know how this company got my credit card information but at the time of the unauthorized transaction I was on vacation. I might have used this credit card to register for a hotel room in Hershey, PA. There were no charges made on this account. I pre-paid for my two night stay through Hotwire using debit card. The people running the Travelodge hotel were of Indian decent (India). The name mentioned in one of the complaints on this site was Elbaz, Nofar Avanian. I believe that this name is of Indian decent - not sure. I will get to the bottom of this issue and I will request that the authorities get involved. All who have complained need to make HSBC accountable.