TJ Maxx — lost my ring in the jewelry counter
I was trying a bangle cuff at the jewelry counter, and I had to remove my ring from my finger because the bangle cuff won't fit and it's hitting my ring whenever I start to put it on ( it has to pass through my hands up to my wrist) . I am very positive that I removed it and put it on top of the glass counter. But, my son had to go to the bathroom and I had to leave right away.
While washing my hands in the bathroom, I notice that I forgot my ring . when I came back at that jewelry counter -nothing on top . I asked for the lady that helped me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Elk Grove, CA She told me she did not see anything.
I knew I left it there, and if there is someone who saw it last - it was her. I would like someone to look on the camera and see how it got lost. That ring has a sentimental value . Please help, I am also trying to contact the lost and prevention. Please put attention on this because I don't want it to happen again.
The woman even said that maybe I left it home.. but, I did not. After I came back from the restroom of the store worrying about my ring _ I can still see the mark on my finger where it was removed. Please call me if you hear anything [protected] Maria/Maripe
More TJ Maxx Complaints & Reviews
- TJ Maxx - store policies 
- TJ Maxx - bad employer 
- TJ Maxx - lied about return policy 
- TJ Maxx - declined checks 
- TJ Maxx - stealing 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - customer service 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - online shopping 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - I am complaining about clearance price item
- TJ Maxx-Metairie, Louisiana - shady practices-poor customer service
- T.J. Maxx - custumers services was rude