TJ Maxx / stealing

1 Chelmsford, MA, United States Review updated:

So I came into TJ Maxx today. I rip off every tickets to see if I can get a cheaper price. I went up to the service desk and I ask the asian girl if she can check the price for me. She said no! Then she call another asian girl up. I ask her if she can check the price for me, she said to me rudely, "If those ###ers didn't rip off the price there would be less work for us!". I ask to speak to her manager, she said her manager is not in the store. And I ask her who can I speak to, she said no one. Then she said she can't check the price for me and told me I'll have to wait an hour or so. So I went to the back and found a boy working in the rugs department, I ask him to check the prices for me and he said, "Why don't you bring it to the service desk!?! Do I look like I can help you right now? I'm busy!". I flipped out on him and he wouldn't say anything back. Then there's another asian boy with glasses, I ask him to check the price for me, he said, "Oh, I don't work here." Then they paged him to the fitting room and he left. I said, "Excuse, I thought you say you don't work here." He said, "No I didn't. Well, I do work here but I'm not going to help you!". I was looking all over the store for the manager but couldn't find her so I guess I went into the breakroom? Another asian girl was in there and she scream to me, "HEY! you're not suppose to be in here! It's employee only! Can you not read the sign? If you need to use the rest room, it over there to your right!"

I would never go back to that store ever again.

Tyngsborough is even worst!
I tried on a couple of shoes, and one of the employee said to me, "If you're not going to put it back and clean up the mess, don't try on our shoes." I tried to complain to the manager, she walked out with a bag of McDonald and said, "I'm on my lunch, I'll get another manager to help you." What kind of customer service is that?!!?! WTF! Then I continued shopping, everytime I touch something, the employee look at me, I ask them, is there a problem? do it look like I'm stealing. And 3 of the kids reply, "Yeah, it does." I said that's it! Let me speak to your manager! They said "No! We don't have any managers here." So I found the same manager with the bag of McDonald coming in with more foods, I said to her, "Excuse me! Your employees were really rude!" And she said, "Oh, it's okay, well, I'm still on mylunch break, I'll be back in about 20 minutes." So she walk back in the office. I told the kids, I'm going to call the cops and everyone started laughing and hand me the phone. I didn't call the cops on them but I rip about 60 tickets off their mechandise. :) That's what they get for messing with me!

St

Comments

• St
      8th of Feb, 2009

I agree with this complaint! yes, i am another person named steve and i believe that both those stores suck balls! this asian guy named steve is completly right! like, why cant they get anyone other than asian people to work at the tjmaxx in chelmsford!!! and wat the hell is up with the associates telling hm to pick up her mess! ITS THEIR ###ING JOB!!! they get paid 8 bucks an hour to clean up after us!!! im glad Steve ripped 60 tickets off their ###! ROCK ON STEVE !!!

11th of Feb, 2009

Yo got to be kidding. The staff treat you like ### because you are constantly ripping off tickets and we know you and what you are up to. Its a pain in the ### when a racist ( Whats your problem with Aisan's ) idiot like yourself is being a cheap scate and trying to dishonestly cheat the company out of money .

So long as you come into our store you will be treated the very same. There is even a picture of you on the wall that LP put up so we know if you come over to the till with an unpriced item that you are scamming and we can take ages pricing it up.

Thank you for shopping at TJ Maxx, [censored]

21st of Feb, 2009

Would you like it if you had a store and you put prices on the merchandise and people come in and rip off the price tickets in hopes that you won't remember the original price and quote them a lower price ? Would you like it if it were your store ? RIPPING THE PRICE TAGS OFF HOPING TO NOT PAY THE FULL PRICE IS SUCH A GHETTO THING TO DO, PERIOD !!!
    If I found you doing it in my store, I'd kick your dumb ghetto ### out in the street.
    I think you got treated pretty good at TJ Maxx considering what I'd do to you.

• Vi
      4th of Mar, 2009

shut up stop lying how can you walk into the break room. they have locked doors that lead you there and only the employees know how to get in so stop talking ### just cause you dont like asians and they know you were trying to steal from them you think no ones watcthing you but someone is always watching always...

• Ba
      4th of Mar, 2009

You are a horrible customer who needs to be barred from the store. You'd do them a big favor by not going back. Did no one ever tell you to BE HONEST!!!

• Ri
      5th of Apr, 2009
    Best Best Advice

Sir you are a low life piece of s--t and a bigot. Please do everyone at TJ Maxx a favor and shop elsewhere. Clearly Loss Prevention is on to you and it's just a matter of time until you're taken out of the store in cuffs. You would probably like the shower experience in prison, a hole. Drop dead.

• Ga
      12th of Apr, 2009

First of all, after checking with the site, I found Steve who complained and the Steve who commented on the complaint stating he was another Steve is actually the same Steve. If you check Steve's activity you will see he posted the complaint and commented on the complaint. It is my guess Steve is either a customer/their or he is a disgruntled employee attempting to get the manager in trouble and belittle his coworkers who may or may not be asian. In reading Steve's complaint I am guessing his problem is as much with asians since he specified they are asian and perhpaps a problem with the manager since he made a comment she came in with food, and then came in again with more food. I wonder what manager has time to make two food runs and why a manager would do so. I also wonder how he knows she was the manager if she was at lunch. I wonder how he got into the break room since it is protected from unauthorized access with a lock. I wonder how he knew the page to the fitting room was for the guy he asked if he worked there. Is this TJ Maxx in an asian community, it seems everyone he came across, both associates and customers, are asian, indicating he is a racist.

In conclusion, I think Steve has some mental issues and should seek some help and maybe stay away from TJ Maxx until he find the help he so desperately needs.

• Gr
      3rd of Jan, 2010

i ###ing work at a tjmaxx, and first of all your story sounds like a load of ###ing ###, and second off no employee that works at a tjmaxx would ever treat a customer like that unless you and YOUR tjmaxx is located in the GHETTO! and you sound like a real ###ing ### to me. oh yeah and if you think you get the best of those poor employees who make 7.00$ an hour just to pick up after your lazy ###, then think again.. You coming into that store being a ###, just made a bunch of 17 year olds day.. ### you!

• Ke
      19th of Jan, 2010

hahahahaha well steve, you're an idiot because you rip off tags. You damn theif hahaha

• Tj
      26th of Jan, 2010

dude, you're a piece of ###. im a CSC for Tj Maxx and I cant stand people like you. You probably acquired a bad history with both of those stores because you always go there and rip off the damn tickets. In case you forgot, the associates are PEOPLE TOO!!! Don't think that they don't have the right to retaliate. And if the manager agrees with how the associate is treating you, then you must have really trashed your name in that store, considering all of the thousands of tickets you probably ripped off. Ughh...people like you need to stay out of all retail stores and stick to online shopping...PERIOD!!

• Ni
      10th of May, 2010

You sound like a real [censored]. In my opinion, this story is complete BS.. I would find it extremely hard to believe that every single employee refused to help you. And, in the rare instance that this story is true.. You sound like one of those nut jobs that acts like everyone needs to ask how high when you say "jump"... walking into the break room??Ripping tags off merchandise to get a cheaper price?? Your already shopping at TJ Maxx... how cheap can possibly you be???? Whether or not this story is legit, you sound like a real idiot.

• Ni
      10th of May, 2010

Um...why do you think this is an actual story?

• Actually depending on the company it can be easy to get to the employee break room. We have had many customers at the Wal-mart I work at stumble in to the break room because they think the store has two levels or because they think that is the washrrom is(despite the customer washrooms being right before the break room) We just poiltely tell them where the washroom is. Just a few days ago I stopped a man from going in the lady's washroom because he did not read the sign. I doubt that all the facts in this letter are true however. Also calling people who are over the age of maturity "boys" and "girls" is degrading.

• Pp
      17th of Jun, 2011

So Steve, in your complaint, you seem to openly admit that your both a racist and a thief. How does that bold well for your credibility?

• Of
      6th of Aug, 2011

It is amazing to me how so many people think they are entitled to a job. Guess what? The real world isn't so easy. I am appalled at the one sided view of most of the employees posting here. Maybe the reason you don't get promoted is because you aren't professional, or have poor communication skills. Time on a job, or senority, doesn't preclude a promotion. Part of being a manager is being able to see both sides of a situation. If an employee is being investigated for theft, they aren't going to announce it to everyone. So don't be so sure that your complaint about a thieving employee is going unheeded. They have to build a case, just like anywhere else. Also, while you might have children, that doesn't entitle you to work all the hours you want at the times you want them. Dollar General has a business to run, and that means having associates there when the customers are there. Work is work, not supposed to be some fun, magical place where you get everything you want without any negatives or having to do some labor. Crying about every little thing is going to get you no where. Oh, and talking about ANY kind of sexual activity, straight, bi, or gay would get you fired at every place I have ever worked. It is called sexual harrassment. Even if you don't intend it to be. So keep that crap to yourself if you want to stay employed!

12th of Aug, 2011

TJ MACCs sucks ###. all ### loss prevention ### in atlanta is crap. boycott this crap!!!~!!!

pieces of ###

tj maxx are ###

• Av
      11th of Apr, 2012

Steve, you are so full of ###, that it is not funny. You are ripping off price tags in hopes to get a cheaper price; in other words, you are trying to rip off the company.? I happen to be an Asian from California, but I would have felt the same way. No one should help you when you are trying that ###. I wish that someone would have kicked your ###; too bad there is so much political ###. Next time, pay the price that is printed on the tag, instead of ### about rude employees. You got what you deserved. I am sure those employees do not give a ### whether you return or not.

16th of Jan, 2013

I think you are stupid for ripping the tickets off the merchandise hey will just put the same price on it anyway... idiot, and u are trying to make problems for the people who work there so yeah they will hate u so... honestly u should not be allowed in any tj maxx... you are sadd..