title loan / getting a pay off

1 Chattanooga, TN, United States Review updated:

Okay I have never heard of a finace business doing this. I have tried on numerous occations to get my pay off. Guess what they want!!! What the hell. How can I pay these people off if they will not give me the pay off?? They want me to come to the office but I am out of town. If my truck gets repo because they will not give me the pay off what legal opptions do I have. I use this truck for work and its the only way that I can make a living. If anyone can help me I would surely apprecate it. Thank you

Comments

• Ed
      4th of Feb, 2010
    title loan - the highest interest i ever had to pay
    the cash store
    6501 n. second st.
    Loves Park
    Illinois
    Phone: 815-633-8900

I needed money quick to put a furnace in the house in november of 2009, so I got a title loan for 1500.00. I thought that i could pay a few payments, and pay it off within 6mos. But every payment I make they take 3/4 of it for interest leaving me with all most the same original amount that I borrowed. They say earn $40- if you refer afriend, but I wouldn, t recomend this store to anybody!!

• So
      24th of Jun, 2015

This comapany unethical. Received a $6000. 00 loan and paid $13800. 00 back for it. All the agents were rude and unhelpful. That company unethical. . .