Title and Transfer Services / Time Share resale

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Beware of this company! They say they have your time share sold and ask you for a so called stamp tax per the sale of your time share. They will send you a contract in an email, however, I tested them and had a friend get a contract sent for the sale of her time share and the same purchasers name along with the same exact signature of Flor Sedgefield was on both contracts. Everything was the same except the sale price. Their address is a P.O Box and the contract has several grammatical errors in it. They also insist that you send a cashiers check! Stay away far away from Title and Transfer Services. I was contacted by Kendall Williams and also spoke to Tony Morin. SCAM ARTISTS!

Comments

• Hc
      Sep 25, 2012

I f ell for this trap also but this was for renting my timeshare Michael Decarlo was the so-called go between. He had called me to sell timeshare and I did not do it. Then he said that his friends at A-1 Rental Services would rent my timeshare in a month. I paid them $999. to rent it for me. Have never heard from them, won't return calls etc. Also this guy said that he was top salesman at Fidelity Real Estate. Lie! Took me 2 days to finally find this out. He's a liar and cheat and so is A-! Rental.