Titan Tax Reliefthey say i hired them.I did not.

T Review updated:

They took $1550 out of my checking account, and I never hired them. I don't know how they got my banking information, but it was not from me. I had to close my account, and all my checks are bouncing. My check to the IRS bounced. I spoke to Michael Cardone. He says I hired them and refuses to return my money. They never did a thing about my taxes. JK Harris handled my taxes. All they have done is take my money.

• S
      Oct 21, 2009

Report them to your attorney general and have them investigate scam businesses.

• L
      Feb 26, 2010

I couldn't agree more! Titan tax relief did NOTHING for my family. We are faced with serious debt to the IRS, we paid Titan Tax relief well over $2000 and they did absolutely nothing. We were put off, treated rudely, our phone calls were not taken, and today I have had a certified letter from the IRS delivered saying they are going to come and drain my accounts, TITAN DID NOTHING. THEY ARE A SCAM, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

• D
      Apr 22, 2010

Titan tax is a [redacted] they do not do anything except steal money titan tax reilef gave me no relief just headaches scam scam scam titan tax relief is a scam.

• L
      May 11, 2010

Oscar, you obviously work for Titan Tax Relief, shame on you for trying (and succeeding) in stealing people's hard earned money and getting them into further trouble with the IRS.
    Titan Tax relief are nothing but a bunch of Crumb bums

• B
      May 26, 2010

anyone who has dealing with titan tax relief seem to have simlar experience we need a group action law suit asap!!! I lost 12000.00 I am filing suit asap

• B
      May 26, 2010

if you have been scammed by titan tax relief send a report to [protected]@irs.gov this is irs proffesional responsibility unit. They want to hear from you!!! send a complaint they will investigate the more of us that have been taken stand together the better. We can stop them!!!