TITAN SALES, INC. / Magazine Subscription

1 613 Franklin StreetMichigan City, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 219-872-8961

I ordered Disney Tinkerbell Magazines on 12/22/09. Wrote a check that was cashed that was cashed on 1/4/10. As of this writing I have not received any magazines. I will Never again give any money to any young person soliciting at my door. People work hard for their money and shouldn't have to worry about being scammed. I thought I was being nice and helping this young man (Antonio Rotramel). I want my money back. Is there a way to get it?

Tc

Comments

14th of Oct, 2008

I PAID FOR MY SON'S MAGAZINES IN APRIL 2008. ITS NOW 10-14-08, AND i STILL HAVENT RECEIVED IT.

• Ow
      20th of Oct, 2008

I also ordered a magazine from Titan Sales, Inc. on April 5, 2008 and have yet to receive a copy.

• Sh
      27th of May, 2009
    TITAN SALES, INC. - Never received product
    Kentucky

My husband ordered xbox magazine in september of 08 and to this day never have received product.Paid the person 59.00 dollars gave me receipt and magazine has never came. I want either my money back or magzine.

• Da
      2nd of Jun, 2009
    TITAN SALES, INC. - Product not received
    P.O. Box 18344
    Golden
    Colorado
    Phone: 303-674-8252
    customerservice@americancashawards.com

Young man came to my door telling me he was in an contest and asked me to buy a 12 issue of a magazine. I paid by check #1175 for $49.00 for 12 issues of PC World magazine on 12/3/08. As of 6/2/09 I have not received any issues at all. It is a rip off.

• Cr
      10th of Jun, 2009

In May of 2009 a young man about 23yrs. old came to my door and showed me a brochure of magazines that he wanted to sell me. He said that he was selling magazines as a competition with other college students to win a trip to Haiwii. At first I was skeptical, but then I seen more magaizines and that others were purchasing them. I paid with a check and bought a Women's Day magazine subscription. After not recieving my magazine I decided I wanted to look up the company to contact them. There isn't a website for this company. The only links I got when I googled Titan Sales Inc. were complaint boards. Obviously it is a scam. I just want my money back, does anyone have any information they can post on how to contact this company? Thanks.

• Pr
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I girl came to my door and told me the same thing. I bought 12 issues of Maxim on December of 2008 and of August 3, 2009 i have not recieved any issues. Dont believe everything you hear. Its a rip off!!!

15th of Aug, 2009

this is a rip off! anyone else comes to my door i'm calling the cops!

• Ki
      9th of Mar, 2010

why dont you trace the check

22nd of Jun, 2011
    TITAN SALES, INC. - Magazine Sells
    14080 Nacogdoches Rd #60
    San Antonio
    Texas
    Phone: 877-812-2645

Ordered 'Sporting News' magazine (2 yr subscription) on November 20, 2010 and have yet to receive a single issue. Called back in January and was told it should be on the way and since then, have been unable to speak to anyone. Every time I call it goes to voice mail and there is no way to leave a message.