Titan Poker / Titan Poker Scammed Me $330 Please avoid

1 Pakistan

Hello Dears,

I am here to report and alert poker community of a scam poker site Titan poker, Titan bet .

I first deposit $50 and lost in few days . I was learning there software . Then few days later i deposit $100 and play tournaments but i smell some thing very notorious while playing they have there bits which beats you at any stage of tournament even if u have AA KK or for example you have in hand 810 and preflop is 7 9 J then off course i will raise to half of my chips one bot come against me and he put the half of his chips in bet as well . now the 4rth card 7 9 j 3 this time i all in the bot does same the last card open was J and my straight gone and bot won lolz . This is not a single hand there are around 1000 of hand i saw having same routine . On there paid rooms there are permanent bots Which i am listing here below

Blaudi999
WhyJW10smokes
vslat1
Julianherold123
Grissombaz

Above all are verified bots by titan they will cheat you very sophisticated way

I somehow avoid playing with them and load another $100 and start playing real money table holdem . I won around $200 and i successfully cash out them my method was webmoney and get money back to webmoney they cashout after 2 days . Now i again upload $100 and i lost it in blackjack which is totally a scam there . I again load $100 and back to holdem poker with there stupet bots and some new fishes . I Just targeting the fish and successfully won around $300 USD and sleep that night next day when i up they suspend my account . I send them email they said they need my ID i send them ID and once email return that your ID is successfully verified and your account made changes . I try to login to poker but still same suspension error . I again email them and this time they said that we send your message to back office (in africa?) lolz . I waited for 6 hours no response . Then on next day i send another email asking whats going on with my account A Lady (bot must be a stupet male) told me to send ID again i said i already send it and it was verified . Then few hour later i get an email that Your Account is permanently bans and decision was made by our dedicated poker team lol lol . They did investigation on my account for irregular poker routines lol lol . Inshort they eat my $300 this time as they see i am going clever and avoiding there scam bots .

Every time i send them email diff names female return answer wow ? . They also have a bad and useless online support and every thing is fake they just scamming people as much as they can . They phone you they send you emails when you not active or lost money . But they will kick you off when u beat there bots and won .

This is totally insane please avoid titanpoker . com titan poker uk etc all same scam website . they hired people to scam from diff part of world .

Avoid it Avoid there scam schemes

They will kick you ban you once you won

Thanks