Titan Custom Golf / golf clubs

1 St Augustine, FL, United States Review updated:

Cannot get a RMA # from Titan Custom Golf to return the clubs. I have requested my Credit Card Company to not pay them and it has been under mediation with the Credit Card Company since Sept.2008. I refuse to pay for the clubs I do not want and will get an attorney before I pay them a dime. What a scam they are running and should be put out of business. Anyone interested in a law suit against them as a group of consumers that have been scammed contact me at terrysa@bellsouth.net.

Te

Comments

21st of Aug, 2008
    Titan Custom Golf - billing
    Titan Custom Golf
    351 South Warren St.
    Syracuse

My experience was: a very nice lady called and asked me to try thier clubs; I agreed (MISTAKE); I injured my knee and was not able to play within the 30 day time period; I had told the nice lady I would test the clubs and I really wanted to; my credit card was charged before I had a chance to use the clubs; called TITAN to return the clubs (unused) and have the charge removed; ALLEN (customer non-service) said there was no one above him I could talk (very rude young man); although he did say he was not the head of the company just would not let me talk to any one else; he said I could email his boss at customerservice@titancustomgolf.com his name is Dave Welder; I will do so. I encourage everone who has had a problem with TITAN CUSTOM GOLF to do the same. I can only assume that ALLEN gave me the correct information.

• Ro
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Although I have not been charged for the clubs I agreed to try, but I have been unsuccessful in contacting the Titan Custom Golf for my comments for use of the clubs, and to request a RMA (return materials authorization) number.