Titan Auto Insurance / Fraud alert

US Review updated:

My car was it by a hit n run driver at 2:30am 8/29/09 and since I didn't see the car and get the plates, Titan will not pay although I have "uninsured motorist" if anyone else us having this isssue please contact me. The insurance company is taking consumers money for uninsured motorist and not paying claims. Titan is not letting consumers no the real truth about their policies and what they really cover. My email address in infomoneybay at yahoo, for some reason this site does not allow email address. August 29th, 2009

Za

Comments

May 30, 2012

THIS IS ADDRESSED TO TITAN UP AUTO INSURANCE AND CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICE.

I JOSEPH ADAM STENSON D.B.A STENSON'S LABOR AM DULLY ASKING YOU TO START THE COURT PROCEEDINGS AGAINST ME.

I WANT TO SHOW THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATED HOW BAD YOU [censored] WITH PEOPLE CANCEL THERE POLICIES WITHOUT THERE PERMISSION AND OR KNOWLEDGE, AND WHEN I GO AND GET SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR ###.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE... I GO AND PURCHASE INSURANCE AND PAY IN ADVANCE MY MONEY. I GET A REFUND OF 15 DOLLARS AND 88 CENTS. WHICH IN MY OPINION WE ARE EVEN ON ALL SIDES.

NOW I AM GETTING COLLECTION NOTICES.

i AM PUTTING YOU ON NOTICE YOU NEED TO START COURT PROCEEDINGS