Titan Alarm / Reliance / Poor service

1 Winnipeg, MB, Canada

I signed a contract for services with Titan Alarm/Reliance last September 2013. They used the existing panel and sensors. In October 29, 2013 I called to complain about the camera not working. They sent the technician November 5. After an hour of testing and finding the problem the technician concluded that the only way to make the camera work is to hard wire it. November 21 I called to complain that nothing is done yet to solve the problem. They said they will send a technician on November 27 at 4:00 p.m. The day came and no technician showed up. I called again and they said they will send a technician December 4. December 4 again no technician showed up. I called again they said technician will come December 9 between 11:00 a.m. to i:00 p.m. Again no technician came. Meanwhile they keep charging me the full amount every month. This time they promised I get 2 months free. January and February. January I was not charged but February I was charged. I complained they said They will write the check to return the charge and pay me back for the months that I was charge for the camera. They also said that the technician is coming February 3, 2013 between 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Today is march 26. No check has come and no technician has come. I feel like I am being robed in broad daylight. This is the worst alarm company I have ever dealt with. I asked to cancell my subscription they said they can't. I can't wait for the day they I can get them out of my life.

Ed