Tissot T Touch / touch functions not working

I bought my Tissot T Touch 5 month ago and touch function is stuck at the chrono mode. Just cant get it out of this mode digital display. Just woke up one day and it happened over night. I will see if warranty covers. But by the press I have been reading on this watch I suppose it will work for another 3 months and back to the same story...

I will keep you updated. If you looking for a reliable watch, stay clear from Tissot.

Ja

Comments

• Ah
      6th of Jul, 2008

Same problem here. After 12 days watch got stuck in chrono mode. I returned it and got a brand new one. after 2 months the watch started skipping an hour every 5 minutes sent it for overall server ($240) and now the 2nd watch in less than six months is stuck in chrono mode. Does anyone know a solution to this never ending problem with the Tissot T-Touch getting stuck in chrono mode?

• Dc
      9th of Oct, 2009

Same thing here in Mexico, I got my watch and after 6 months same ###.. Send it to Tissot representant and got it back after 3 months... one week later i have the same issue...

• Go
      21st of May, 2012
    Tissot T Touch - Tissot T Touch
    Tissot T Touch
    Singapore

I have purchase a Tissot T Touch less then 2 years ago for more then a thousand dollars. Hardly wear, notice watch malfunction when put it on few days back. Approach Tissot Authorised Service Centre in Singapore and informed by them need major repair after an hour check. No evident of mis-handling and inform by service centre need to pay at least more then $300 over for repair. Inform by service centre fault untraceable, quality no issue. Warranty card missing, bear no further assurance on product. If you are looking AND PAYING thousand over to have a branded watch to function well for more then two years. Your choice to consider Tissot or just a normal watch which can last more then 2 years after purchase. Swiss Watch still the Best? Thank You