Tissa CC, The Income SolutionWork from home, make money

Who makes really money with this packages? Guys if you don't make money within fourteen days must ask refund otherwise won't get refund after fourteen days, nice trick of them to catch people that way to make money and secondly packages overlap and must pay for it for access and then VIP for rest but then over overlap, why pay for VIP if find rest also in [protected]@career, nice money making, SCAM, the after fourteen days won't refund wonder if they really refund the people??? Why don't the people answer your comments if ask if really makes money and if e mail them they also don't answer your e mails, wonder why? Think twice...Tissa is a scam, the adverti*****ts and how to do job is two different things. Tissa can't even assist on all websites and work and how to do it and some websites not working or don't get access to. Some says making money and working, show me how you to do it then, even on the facebook for Tissa if you mail some of the people who says is making money don't even answer your mails, unless they don't want to share their secret...Secondly the jobs overlap between the packages and must pay then for it, I just lost a lot of time not succeeding and lots and losts of data!Tissa one big scam, they don't refund also and ignore a mails

Pr
May 11, 2017

Comments

Jun 02, 2017

Hi guys, after all the same type of comments from user Pretora i contacted Tissa to find out what is the story about this client this is what their reply was:

"Good day Johan

We appreciate your email and giving us the chance to defend ourselfs as we refuse to pay sites to be able to defend ourselfs.

This client has completed and signed our information material where se explicitly confirmed that see agrees to our terms and conditions, but when it came to requesting this clients refund they failed to comply with the criteria and conditions that was outlined on our information material as well as website before they registered. This client also refers to paying for the VIP membership but in fact used our products without paying their monthly fees and going to the bank to stop the debit order even tough it was signed that one months notice should be given as with any company you sign a debit order with, once again the debit order and VIP options is optional and they chose to take this options as well without being forced to do so.

This clients refund was solely refused based on the fact that they did not follow our refund policies in place.

Surely for example when you go and purchase something at a store they have certain criteria with which you need to comply with to qualify for a refund, as do we.

We have a huge amount of clients making immense success with our products, just by following our guidelines and steps that we supply them with.

We appreciate you contacting us so we can explain our side of the story.

Regard

The Support Team "

So there you have it guys, it helps to ask questions and not to believe every client that just give their side of the story.

• Pr
      Jun 05, 2017

@Johan Oos Tissa I am sorry to say but I've paid in Jan'17 my R440 and from end Jan'17 till May'17 my VIP R79 per month for access to the rest, so I didn't use without paying!! come and check my bank statements, beginning May when saw didn't made any money since Febr'17 till April'17 I started to think twice about this and started to cancell everything and asked my bank to cancell the debit order from May'17. Secondly the packages overlap, why must over R400 for one package and the VIP for access to rest then overlap. Surveys you can also find at @home career under onliner researcher as well as datahub copy and paste are in fact the same as global data entry in the @home career. Secondly I couldn't get full assistance with what I was struggling because support told me can only asssist up to the classifieds not the rest, I have still all the e mails with all my queries and problems. How must you succeed if can't get full assistance? Thirdly it took my while to go through the tutorials to understand what must be done because not so clued up with the computer and internet, so for saying no experience needed, I don't agree...Fourthly when started and saw after week or two no money made started mailing support at Tissa to ask how long will it take to make sale and was told to me will depends, can take awhile, Also have all the support e mails as proof, so that is why I thought while waiting on copy and paste for sale, let me try the @home career stuff, which also had tutorials to go through before starting, that;s why it took me three months between copy and paste, global data entry, online researcher and article writing to try without making any money on either of them, without saying there was websites I couldn't get access or didn't exist, also have my e mails as proof still to support or acess denied to some websites, So I did really try this but didn't made any money and can't keep on doing this using time and data without making money, I am unemployed and need income, can't wait for money...