Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] / complaining for i'll treating me and my family

The person Mr.Madhu, today dated 01 aug 2018 around 2pm at supatham entrance has not given respect and he was about to beat me and using bad words.. We pilgrims came for dharshan but the employees are doing like this..This is literally arrogance activity by that person.. This happened because when I questioned him why you allowed 10 known persons and not us though I had a kid with Me.

Na
Aug 01, 2018

Comments

• Ra
      Feb 05, 2019

I am Raghvendra from Chennai. I had Sri vari durshan on 3rd February 2019 Morning.
    I am wtring this mail to share my bad experience with ear boring at Purohita Sangam. People at ear boring in Purohita Sangam are really irritating every one by demanding money. After I took ticket gone through the ear boring for my baby. As a formality I given piece white cloth while returning, the persion who done the ear boring demanded RS 216.00. I replayed then what is the purpose buy ticket. Finally I given Rs 50.00 the person not satisfied with that money still blabbering for more money.
    When I step out from that room another a Tamil family who observing and the incident, asked me with queeriosity. How much amount they demanded, few of their family members talking to postpone ear boring event and planning to their home town (Miladuduri) and ready to leave the place without ear boring to their baby.
    I went to the ticket counter and explained the incident. They also told this is the common to them facing such incidents every day. They are not able to control them by demanding money. I asked why there is no CCTV camera in that room to control such incidents. He ask my help to raise this issue to complaint dusk for better survival and avoid such incidents in future. Please control them not to bother anyone for the money.
    My sincere thanks to all the honest TTD employee who is making Tirumala better pilgrim place.

Om Namo Venkatesaya