Tires / prices

1 6050 20th streetVero Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

The tires at tire plus is to high and they do not give you the miles the claim. I went in 2009 and the service was not good just over price. Now I got a flat on the road and the tolled me in only to be riffed off. the tire is not a good tire .I feel that the service i recieved was over price then trying to force me to aplly for a credit card i did not want. Ithsnk god for the pepboys in the neigborhood cause just becasue they see a woman and child they do not try to take advantage of me and get me to spend $400.00 on a simple tire change.These guy at tires plus faults advertisment for the least expensive tire was all lies. I will never go to them again if the man of stair can help me con-artist work everywhere.

Tw

Comments

• Ka
      20th of Mar, 2009
    Tires - FREE GAS REDEMPTION
    TIRE KINGDOM
    ST LUCIE WEST
    Port St. Lucie
    Florida

Four months ago I purchased tires for about $ 700.00 at Tire Kingdom because they told me I would get a FREE GAS REDEMPTION CERTIFICATE FOR $ 500.00. I did everything as resquested and never received any gas cards yet.
    Contact info: saladinkat@hotmail.com...

• Ka
      23rd of Mar, 2009

go to the Tire Kingdom website and contact them through an e-mail.

They are offering anouther program. Still a gas redemtion or a prepaid Visa card.
    good luck

• Bl
      10th of Mar, 2010
    Tires - Destroyed our car
    Discount Tire

Do not purchase tires from any of their stores. Clearly they are not just incompetent, they are sorry people of poor character with no morals and dont care who they hurt!

• To
      13th of Apr, 2011
    Tires - Failure to fix flat tire
    Howard Sadowsky/Total Health, Ltd
    Las Cruces
    New Mexico
    totlhealth.com

Flat tire Service Refused: I purchased complete set of 4 tires. Sam's Club #4784 refused repair.

• 95
      22nd of Feb, 2013

The Tires Plus card is something that the company pushes VERY hard, and the people at the store level are tracked on how many they sell. The upper level managers make a bonus on how many cards the disrict sells. The card may or may not be a good thing to have, that's up to you, but the techniques Tires Plus uses to sell it are annoying at least or even invasive. If the saleman is doing their job they are supposed to hound you three times every visit to try to get you to sign up for a card. The card is designed to increase customer retention, in other words, having the card in your wallet makes you more likely not only to return to Tires Plus, but to spend LOTS of money there (thus the purpose of not paying a dime now). Customers are always told the card is interest free, when it's actually not. The customer is charged interest on their purchase until they pay off the principal. if they pay it off the principal within the promotional time period then the interest is waived. If it is NOT paid off on time or a payment is late it goes into default and is charged a high interest rate, currently on the order of about 22%.