Tire Kingdom / gasoline redemption
On 10/13/08 I had my car serviced at tire kingdom and due to amount of money I spent ($730.57) I was advised I was entitled to receive up to five hundred dollars in gas or merchandise from the brand gas station of my choice and was given an activitation code fgr[protected]. Companies offering this promotion were ntb, merchant's and tire kingdom.
All I needed to do was mail in $100 in receipts on gas purchased within the month. I have a letter that was mailed to me from the secure gas redemption place, with vouchers that I needed to return each month. I was to mail them to free gas, 14100 walsingham rd ste 36 #12, largo fl 33774
On 1/26/09, after numerous calls [protected]) as the phone line was busy, I was successful in reaching a representative (nick) who in turn told me my 1st voucher was in the mail and I should have it by friday of that week.
As nothing as come to date I tried calling the same number back and am now being told on the phone that this number is invalid, therefore I went on the website that is listed on my paperwork for any questions (www.SecureGasRedemtion.com/faq.asp) and am now being advised that this is a scam.
Could you please assist. I have all my paperwork advising that I was entitled to $500 in free gas.
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment 
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation 
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday 
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - Tire rotation w/ oil change/ Lied/unethical
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - misdiagnosis/unethical
- Tire Kingdom - grouchy associate... he keeps telling the managers how he can't keep this up.."he's not houdini"... absolutely terrible customer service from him.
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - unethical business practices
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - oil change