Tire Kingdomhonesty

I currently work for tire kingdom. I feel horrible for what I want to tell all of you. I try hard each day to live a life of honesty. I love my family and I try to treat others the way I want to be treated. I work in the shop and previously worked in sales. I have been with the company for over a year now. Sad to say, I have yet to find an honest manager who does not constantly force their employees to perform dishonest work on customers cars. Its not just one car here and there. The dishonesty is daily. Not only one store, but every store I have worked at. Employees are threatened with their jobs. We cant speak to the district manager and its impossible to go up the chain of command to actually get someone to hear you without being in fear of your job because you are the whistle blower. Employees are told to overlook and disregard inspections so that the sales person or manager can make the sale or the numbers. The company spends alot of money for employees to go hear paul grady properly train us. When we get back to the shop, then we are told to forget what paul said and forget the training because now we are in the real world. I hope one day someone will find a way to fight the monster (tire kingdom) and get results. Tire kingdom is stealing from its customers and employees. When will it stop? Please, I beg each of you to stay away from tire kingdom or at least get a second opinion on your vehicle.

Comments

• Co
      Feb 27, 2011

Wow... only a ### would think a 19" tire would cost 79bucks. If it seems too good to be true it is, next time read the fine print.

• Bo
      Sep 23, 2011

Agree. After dealing with Tire Kingdom over 20 plus years - it's the same story. After 1 bad experience I decided to give them the benefit of doubt only to have to have another bad experience. You can NEVER go in there for just tires. It's always the same story - you need brakes - you need shock absorbers, etc. At Ft. Lauderdale store - (1991) went in for 2 front tires - was told I needed brakes. I expressed I only wanted tires. Guess what - they broke my rotor - now I had no choice but to get new rotor for brakes. One way or another they will get you!! Skip forward 19 years. One front tire needed & my friend said he will take care for me. I said to go anywhere EXCEPT Tire Kingdom. Yes - he went to Tire Kingdom of all places. While on phone with him - I over hear them tell him that he needs brakes & all new tires. Told him to get out of there. Too late - he already purchased tire. $180.00 later for 1 tire. Called around for prices - every where else $120.00. No one goes unscathed at Tire Kingdom.
    They are still ripping people off 20 years later. Nothing will ever change with them. They are notorious for selling unneeded repairs. Please boycott them.

• Bo
      Sep 23, 2011

Agree. After dealing with Tire Kingdom over 20 plus years - its the same story. After 1 bad experience I decided to give them the benefit of doubt only to have to have another bad experience. You can NEVER go in there for just tires. It's always the same story - you need brakes - you need shock absorbers, etc. At Ft. Lauderdale store - (1991) went in for 2 front tires - was told I needed brakes. I expressed I only wanted tires. Guess what - they broke my rotor - now I had no choice but to get new rotor for brakes. One way or another they will get you!! Skip forward 19 years. One front tire needed & my friend said he will take care for me. I said to go anywhere EXCEPT Tire Kingdom. Yes - he went to Tire Kingdom of all places. While on phone with him - I over hear them tell him that he needs brakes & all new tires. Told him to get out of there. Too late - he already purchased tire. $180.00 later for 1 tire. Called around for prices - every where else $120.00. No one goes unscathed at Tire Kingdom.