Tire Kingdom Credit Card / online payment

1 LA, United States Review updated:

I began paying my tire kingdom credit card online once they finally gave that option. The computer that I had bookmarked the page on was damaged and is under repair. I tried to go online to make a payment, but have been unable to find a way to do so. I tried to contact their customer service to only get a recording that they do not open until 9am eastern time. I tried the tire kingdom web site along with a google search. This is not a good way to do business.

Comments

15th of Sep, 2007
    Tire Kingdom - Charleston, SC - Poor service!

Telephone agreement to supply and fit new specified make and model of tire. Tire Kingdom claimed 4 tires in stock. Order taken and car entered workshop and on jacks with wheels off. One hour later, check of progress reveals 'manager' has gone somewhere to retrieve two tires to complete job. Had invested time earlier locating specific tire and was therefore ultimately held 'captive' for 3 1/2 hours, costing me an afternoon's work. Fitting of adhesive weights technique unprofessional. Broken clip on wheel-center trim. Expensive to replace. Broken component thrown into trunk. Spare wheel replaced in trunk but incorrect lock-down nut used. No offer of refund or compensation for screw-up. Falken tires have allied themselves with losers for retail outlet, I believe.

• Mi
      15th of Nov, 2007

While visiting Charlotte, NC from Maryland we experienced minor front brake problems with our vehicle. On 9-29-07 we were charges $993.59 by Tire Kingdom for front brake work. We were charged three times the amount for the parts that anyone could buy over the counter at NAPA or other parts stores. After driving our vehicle six miles the brakes locked and caused damage to the transmission and other parts. We returned our vehicle and a retrofitted wheel hub and used parts where installed. We were charged $284.39.After driving our vehicle just a couple of miles the brakes still failed and there was a noise in the front wheel where the hub had been grinned down so they could put the wheel on. There were several bolts missing from the wheel and front suspension but yet we were told the vehicle was safe to drive our three year old grandson back to Maryland. Our vehicle was taken to a second Tire Kingdom shop in Charlotte where they put on new parts, we paid $700.29 for work that was caused by the first repair. We got our vehicle back on 10-11-07, spending about two weeks in NC. Our transmission and front suspension is still damaged and our vehicle is still in NC because we don't want to break down on the return trip to Maryland. We have made every effort to seek a refund and even meet Tire Kingdom halfway. We have contacted Tire Kingdom Area Manager, Customer Service and senior management. On November 14, 2007 Tire Kingdom stated they will not provide any type of refund.

• Gd
      10th of Mar, 2009
    Tire Kingdom - Free Gas scam
    NTB (National Tire and Battery)
    Georgia

got suckered in to buying 4 tires in July of 2008. did it because of a $500 gas card.

Long, disgusting story short-I've sent in my receipts every month since August of 2008, and exclusively bought Shell gas, despite it being more expensive and hard to find, and still haven't received a single $25 card.

numerous complaints, numerous excuses, and many lies later, I have given up.

buyer beware...free gas cards are a scam...you will lose. I did.

• Ga
      22nd of Mar, 2009
    Tire Kingdom - NO GAS CARDS
    GARY JESSEE
    Dayton
    Ohio
    mjessee@sbcglobal.net

I HAVE SENT GAS RECEIPTS FOR 8 MONTHS ALONG WITH MY $5.00 FEE AT FIRST AND ALL THE SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPES EACH MONTH AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GAS CARDS. I AM GOING TO TAKE MY COMPLAINT TO ARE CHANNEL 2 TV STATION WHICH CHECKS COMPANYS THAT ARE FRAUD AND AIRES IT ON THE NEWS ON TV

• Wa
      26th of Mar, 2009

We did the same thing. I started getting my original receipts back "return to sender" and "refused". As soon as I called Tire Kingdom they referred me to their website tirekingdom.com where they said there are two options you can choose as the original company was put out of business because they could not meet their obligations. You can either choose a one time $100 prepaid visa card or you can opt for the $500 in gas over 20 months as originally promised. Which one do you think I chose? They are playing on those who are desperate for $ and hoping they take the first option. Click on the link on their website to get the acceptance form and send it in to receive your new vouchers. Good luck!

Wayne

• Re
      28th of Jul, 2009

if you put www.tirekingdom.accountonline.com in the web browser not google search it will take you directly to the payment page

• Is
      5th of Aug, 2009

I have tried for over 30 min to find a way to pay my bill and was unsuccessful. I was able to make other payments but not Tire Kingdom. By the time you open I"m off to work. Come on, wake up.

• Ba
      5th of May, 2010
    Tire Kingdom - Worst to deal with
    Tire Kingdom

I recently bought a rim and tire package on November 2, 2009 from Tire Kingdom in Columbia, SC. I had to put down about $400 dollars on them and have a year to pay them off before they start charging interest. In March 2010 a pothole on hwy 378 popped the tire and cracked the rim.

The tire is unfixable and when I asked who is responsible for paying for it, the answer is me since the manufactureer wont and tire kingdom refuses to. We have filed a formal complaints and talked to corporate and the shop itself without any results. I advise anyone wanting to buy from tire kingdom to reconsider as they do not have good waranty or rules/guidelines on defective products.

So now i have to file a report with the city and highway patrol to see if they are willig to pay for the totaled rim, which is highly doubtful.

• My
      5th of May, 2010

I live in Los Angeles and believe me the City of LA has bought me 3 rims and tires! Tire shops are not responsible for potholes or accidental damage unless you bought a seperate warranty plan, also if the City refuses to pay maybe your insurance comany will cover it??

Hope this helps!

• Fl
      9th of Aug, 2010
    Tire Kingdom Apopka Fl - Dishonest Service
    Apopka
    Florida

I took my car in for oil change and tire balance and rotation, I purchased my tires there two years ago. The manager called me and said my front two tires needed to be replaced that I had damaged them by running over or hitting something, and my struts were going bad so that may also cause the problem Since I did not purchase road hazard I would have pay full price for two new tires.
    On top of that they sent me a quote for over two thousand dollars worth of work that needed to be done (my car runs fine absolutely no problems) and my boyfriend and boss reviewed and said was ridiculous at what they listed and what the charges would be and what is ironic about this is the last time I took it in for service they said I needed a new serpentine belt asap and the charge would be approx $300.00 I declined the service called other mechanic referred to me he quoted me a third of the price and when he looked at it said it was fine didnt need to be replaced...now on the newest quote Tire Kingdom doesnt even mention this belt that I never had changed that they said was so deteriorated previously

Anyways I did not have them change out my tires I picked up car took to another place to get second opinion, first only one tire needed to be placed but mostly they said there was no way I couldve done that damage and the tire was in fact defective..they were able to contact tire manufacturer and give me a new tire at a prorated price obviously much lower than Tire Kingdom wanted to charge me

I also have had problems with my brakes since they did them when I took car back with complaints brakes grinding they said it was my fault and only after I put my foot down did he repair without a charge

Also I would like to say the only reason I returned there after previous dishonest tactics is I get the free rotation and balance since I bought the tires there and I am on a tight budget Needless to say I will not return there

• St
      8th of Oct, 2010

The Tire Kingdom Credit Card statement that I got my from box today (10/08/10) encourages online bill pay and paperless statement.
    Yet I had trouble signing up for it due to the site's bad connection. ( I have no trouble with other sites.)

I guess Tire Kingdom Credit Card doesn't want people to sign up for it that bad because they'd have (once in a while) check the quality of the service that they offer.

I'm typing up this complaint as I'm trying to sign up. (Crossing my fingers)

It's still saying at the bottom of the line: "Waiting for accountonline.com"

4:02 p.m. Now I have a blank page with this text "English Version - need information
    Log ID DF-707 TimeStamp 04:01:49 " WHAT?!

The card is issued by Citibank.

• St
      8th of Oct, 2010

By the way, why would https://www.complaintsboard.com needs my full contact information; name, phone # and address. Unless there's intention to sell it to marketing firms. Well, I guess they have to make money somehow.

• Tk
      15th of Feb, 2011
    Tire Kingdom Merritt Island - Drinking on the property
    Tire Kingdom Merritt Island

I visited the Tire Kingdom in Merritt Island FL to take advantage of the buy 2 get 2 promotion they were having. As i'm sitting in the waiting room 2 guys come in being loud, obnoxious, and drunk. They made inappropriate comments towards me and made me fill very uncomfortable. The manager on duty Paul sat back and did absolutely nothing about it and he even stated my credit card looked like a hotel key what a ***. I also know that he excepted beer from these guys as there was beer at the front counter. These guys were drinking on the property as well and no one made them leave. I hope that Tire Kingdom has someone that checks these sites and will see this and do something about it. What an awful way to do business I will never visit that Tire Kingdom again as long as Paul is there.

• Ke
      3rd of Mar, 2011

On Jan. 21, 2010 my husband brought my car to tire kingdom on Highway 27 to change the thermostat. Due to were it was located on the engine he was unable to get to it and we had to have a mechanic do it. He picked up the car later in the day and started to drive. H e got approx. 2 miles and the car started overheating and smoking. He pulled over to let it cool and then started to check all the fluids. To hes surprise TK never put coolant, water, or any kind of fluid back in the engine. No fluid means blown head gaskets. For a week and a half we tried to contact the manager(Mark Tracey) and he happened to be on vacation. 2 weeks later still no manager and no return call we decided to contact the corp. office. We placed more then a dozen phone calls to corp... we finally got a call back over a month later. Tk said they would help us fix the problem and to discuss what they needed to due and give them a call back the next day. The next day when we called they said we needed to buy a new engine and they would give us a discount putting it in. We explained the situation again and tried to explain we wouldnt need a new engine if they would have put fluid in it... so why are we resposible? Corp office told us they were investigating what happened and would get back to us. That was over two weeks ago. We have called numerous times and still no call and no engine. We had to go buy a new car so I could get to and from work. In all honesty TK is the worst car repair place and the best place to give you the complete runaround.

13th of Mar, 2011
    Tire Kingdom - Blew up my engine

• Ju
      11th of May, 2011
    Tire Kingdom - Stole sunglasses
    Tire Kingdom

Friday I arrived at tire kingdom 6500 sw.117 ave. I took off my sunglasses and put them back in their case. Went ahead and had 4 new tires installed. When they finish the job was already getting dark therefore I didn't need my glasses. Saturday I didn't leave my house. Today sunday when I got in my car the sunglasses were missing but the case was there. Apparently someone took the glasses but left the case behind. What are the chances that someone would break in the car go thru the compartments take the glasses and leave the case behind? By the way there was no sign of a break in. The glasses were armani $150.

• Jm
      9th of May, 2012

Hey bro, i don't like Tire Kingdom either but, e-bay and retail are two different places. Get real. Of course their prices were more than e-bay dude.