Tire Kingdom / rip off
I purchased 4 new Yokohama tires for my Audi from Tire Kingdom on Clark Rd, Sarasota in February 2008. Three thousand miles later my rear tires were completely bold. When I asked for replacement the manager, Bhadresh Desai, at first denied selling me the tires (although I had a receipt), than accused me of 'spinning' my car and damaging the tires on purpose.
I contacted Yokohama representative that after a week worth of attempts to talk to Mr. Desai (he was not available to answer the calls), was able to negotiate the replacement. I still paid full price for one tire and Tire Kingdom 'Royal Tire Service', no discounts given. I also asked for and paid $110.00 for Specialty Alignment.
The same day I had the alignment checked by the Audi dealer and was told that it is completely off. When contacted Tire Kingdom I was told by Mr. Desai manager 'not to call here again'. Two weeks later, a mechanic at the gas station pointed that my two new replacement tires are of inferior quality and not the same type as the older ones. Rip off!!!
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment 
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation 
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday 
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - poor customer service
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - routine maintenance
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - damage to vehicle while doing routine service
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - service at carrollton tx location over charging us for work they did