TIPPERHEALTH / You asked me on my Visa bill of costs not justified,

1 Septîles, QC, CA Review updated:

Hello,

You asked me on my Visa bill of costs not justified, I ordering a product testing has cost me 5.95 to 6.80 in Canada, 2 weeks plutart you load an amount of 89.16 still on my card, then I n 're not even received the product test, then I'll raise a complaint to the Canadian and American authorities as a fraud, then I give you 3 days to remedy the problem within 3 days if not I make a complaint I you want 2 me renbourser the amounts you have taken on my card, I also want an account as you stop taking my money on my visa, because I have a lot of evidence that you have made the same thing to steal their money on the credit card or debit without you permission, then STOP FRAUD 14/08/2009 Today I will give refunds for the money taken from my Visa card, 6.80 + 89.16 = 95.96, I want a letter from your mistake and you close the account you've done to my name.
Annie Ouellet

Gi

Comments

• Fr
      Jul 27, 2009
    TIPPERHEALTH - Fraud on my credit card
    TIPPERHEALTH
    Phone: [protected]

On 11 july 2009, a charge of 94, 80$ CAN was added on my credit card for products that I have never command and receive. Please credit this montant on my credit card before de 31 of july 2009 and give me a number of return.

• Ca
      Sep 17, 2009

Do not order any of those diets pills that are on the internet. They are all just taking you money and will not refund any of it. They ask did you read the small print . I could not see it well enough to see it . They say you sign up on the program. In one month I received two bottles with a 30 day supply. So why would I need two bottles in one month. I returned them to the sender but they would not refund me any money. They average between $85.90 to &78.88 a bottle. I ended yp oweing about &600.00, that I wiil have to pay without any products. I also ask the question could I take them with high blood pressure ?I should have gone something then when they said the did not understand the question. That was my first and last ordering on line.

Carolyn