Tipper Health / over charge

1 Québec, Canada Review updated:

I order a trial sample at 5, 95$ can... But Tippêr Health bills me another amount of 79, 95$... I never order or received more than the sample at 5, 95$. I want Tipper Health to stop charging me and cancel my "supose" contract that I have with them and refund me for that 79, 95$ can. Don't ship me anything else. A confirmation by a e-mail will be appreciated: gina23@live.ca.

Comments

Ma
  6th of Aug, 2009

HI, I want to be refund your products. I want a confirmation e-mail: maxime_lepage783@yahoo.ca

Ia
  7th of Aug, 2009

You'll have to contact the company (perhaps your bank account has their contact information or a number to call?) and let them know that you only ordered the sample... you can also contact your bank or credit card company and tell them there are unauthorized charges on your account and ask them to investigate. I've had this happen to me with the Acai Berry product that that infamous chicago crook of a talk show host is trying to sell to the publc down here in the States... the lesson I learned - never buy anything online, and check the fine print, because chances are you are signing up for some additional products or supplemental shipments or memberships of some sort and you will be charged each month for those bullsh!t services without knowing it until you are broke!

Good luck!

Di
  10th of Aug, 2009

hey ###, did you actually read what you were signing up for?? you order the "free trial", then you have 10 days to cancel, doesn't matter if you get the pills or whatever you think will magically make you thinner or tone or skin and make you look younger, it says right on the friggin page, you will be charged $97 for the first delivery. Then they sell your credit card # to others, like healthbeauty, dietpills, and others - before you know it, you just paid over $500 for nothing!!

I will tell you this, you will be stuck with the trial offer and the first payment, the credit card companies are sick of bailing you ###s out. Try changing your eating habits and get some exercise!

Ar
  16th of Aug, 2009

him,
i am in a similar situation. i don't think it makes you a ### for wanting to try something that has nutritional merit. as for trying to get your money back. my vitamins came with no details, so i have even rung my credit card company to try and get in touch with them.i have had to also cancel my card and get a new one. in the meantime i am being billed for vitamins i never received. check your card for entries from ghs, tipperhealth, quicksolutions. it seems they get you buy using different company names, - all within days of each other.

Ve
  17th of Aug, 2009

I order a trial sample at 5.95 US$ but Tripper Health bills me july 26 - 79.95$ US and august 11- 86.90 US$. I never order or recived. I want Tipper Healthe to stop sharging me and cancel my supose contract that I have with them and refund me for that 166.85 US $. Aconfirmation by e-mail will be appreciated
vera-tatomirovic@hotmail.com