TipidTalk.com / Phone cards

1 18760 E. Amard Road, Suite 28, Walnut, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6265393469

Today, January 9, 2014 at about 1:30 in the afternoon, I tried to purchase Barkada phone card $3.99 each. I was trying to purchase 2 because they won't allow only one. So I keyed in all my personal and credit card information in there. At the last part of the checkout process, you need to click confirm to confirm the transaction. So I clicked it but I did not respond. Then I did it again thinking that my internet is just weak but again it did not even respond. Then I checked my card if anything was credited. I found out that they charged my card with 2 transactions amounting to 7.98 each. But then they did not even sent a confirmation email for me and they did not provide the pin numbers of the cards. So how could I even use it? I tried to contact them by phone and email a lot of times but they don't even answer. I just want all those transactions cancelled so I can just buy somewhere else. The photo shows that they are no transactions made today. The other photo shows that I have been charged 2 $7.98 by pinoy store from walnut CA.

TipidTalk.com

Ph
Jan 9, 2015

More TipidTalk.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ph
      9th of Jan, 2015

That is the other photo. It did not appear above for reasons I dont know.

• Pe
      27th of Apr, 2015

this is the worse phone card retailer, it'll take them too long to get your pin, i will never buy form them anymore, TO ALL BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE.