Tinydeal.com

Posted: Jan 24, 2013 by

This company is a big scam

Tinydeal.com
tinydeal.com
To everybody!!!This company "tinydeal" is a big scam. They are only out to get money for nothing, they will keep you waiting and waiting. And if they can hold out until 45 days you loose your money. Because after 45 days you can, t transfer your money back. Scam and fraud company.
Complaint comments Comments (17)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

N  12th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
drmksinha !
Please contact with our consumerserice by onlinechat! They will give you professional service to solve your problem!
A  3rd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
i have bought item from this store, and i received it, but it was defective and i contacted them, and i sent it back by paying curier charges, its been 3 months and still they dont reply and dont say when i can get it, so i am warning people ...
N  21st of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@complyou tinydeal I had the same thing happen. I'm trying to get my money back still. I'm just going to review this company on as many sites as I can find so people are aware of this company. I won't buy from them ever again
N  1st of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
if orderd a item 17months ago, but it never came. if been in contact with tinydeal nearly everyday but the only reply i get are ### storys. and finily they blaim me for not getting the parcel, the tracking nr tinydeal give me turned out to be fake. they are willing to send new item but i need to pay again. the only thing they respond on whas the negative feedback to get from me. offering me TD points if i will take of all negative feedback on them. if they reply on facebook or ather site, they tell me they want to solve the problem. but this is just to win over people to bye from them. the way they work is always to same. YOU ORDER...YOU PAY...THEY TELL YOU PARCEL IS ON THE WAY...THEN YOU START SENDING MAILS BECAUSE IT NEVER ARRIVED THEY ASK YOU TO WAIT...WAIT...WAIT...PLEASE WAIT LITTLE LONGER, THE RESON THEY ASK YOU TO WAIT IS BECAUSE THEY NEED YOU TO WAIT AS LONG AS MONEY BACK TRANSFER IS STILL POSIBLE. AS SOON THIS IS PAST, YOU LOOSE. THE ONLY THING YOU WILL GET, ARE ### MAILS
N  11th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hello, "J Vandeput"
Sorry for the trouble . Have you got your order now ? I
Here we do recommend registered mails to all . It is convenient for both customer and merchant to track orders.
Feel free to contact us service@tinydeal.com
We are always glad to help
Thank you.
TinyDeal.com
A  13th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Worst site ever. Never buy from that site.I bought a smartphone from this site. I never receive anything. The object has been lost.After months of fighting and time wasting, they didn't want to refund me. I had several proofs from post office and they still didn't refund me.They made me wait each time I was contacting them. I contacted them regularly during more than 3 months and they were always saying that I had to wait. And they were very impolite.Worst people you can meet in your life. My advice to you. Never buy anything from them.It's better for you to pay more and buy your Object from Europe than to buy from these people.They will NOT help you if you have any problem and their shipping is illegal and insecure.I have bought from several websites and I had not any problem. This site was my worst nightmare. I was very sad and sometimes angry because I did my best to solve the problem but tinydeal didn't help me.In one word, AVOID.
D  11th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Absolutly an ad to mileyshouse.com ?
A  14th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
just avoid tinydeal
N  14th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
Ordered a dress according to the tinydeal.com's waist size. There is no forgiveness on this measurement! The dress didn't work out. The sweetheart neck was too exaggerated for my tastes. I returned. And my friend recommend the website of mileyshouse.com to me. I bought another one in it. That was fantastic. Good recommendation. And the picture in the below is mine, you can see how beautiful it is which bought from mileyshouse.com.

N  15th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
Shame on you Tinydeal, Scammers and liars

Really fast: I buy a clock 14.12€ clock and doenst work. I send the form with the pictures and video showing the box was not damaged but the clock came dead.
-First "solution" they offer: the send a working one if I make apurchase above 80!!!€... I complain
-Second "solution": I pay 10€ to send a working one. I tell them to send me 2 mouses (6.6€ both) for free, they say NO
-Third "solution": If I want the 2 mouses, I need to purchase above 25€. I answer: just send one for free
-Fourth "solution"! : The send ONE mouse(3.32€)...if I purchase over 20€!! :O
-I try to chat...they say "We already mailed you".
I insist but : "The chat has been terminated"

So, they say in the rules in the web:
-They replace broken items: LIE, LIE and LIE!
-They provide warranty: LIE, LIE and LIE!!
A  2nd of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
They literarily, LIE on their production descriptions, ESPECIALLY their electronics!!! they will replace their product with the ones that from other place that is higher quality and they WILL use even the product NAME to confuse you!!!

If you wish to go through hussle of paying more than you would pay for to return the product once trouble came up, be my guest, and have fun with the pain. THEY WILL NOT HONOR any kind of help or assistance that a regular store will, because all they care is money they got, they dont care of customers, which is really really stupid. Yes, they are paying their price. I hope someone can close them down
N  9th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
order not delivered, did not leave china
tinydeal is nagging about non-delivery document
customer service people are nice, company strategy is horrible
N  10th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes

Tiny Deal - order undelivey

I made an order on this company, on February. I've talked to them (5 times today was my 6th) and they give me excuses and ask me to wait. I used to be their client, and have made 30 orders before never having any problem, and now for 7€ they dont give my money back, Today I was talking to them on their chat box and they closed it twice when I ask for a place to make my complaint they close the box. I wont buy on that shop again.
N  28th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
Not purchase any items from Tiny Deal.com ……they cheaters
they accept money through credit card not refund money if they not able delivery items.
They delay delivery above 180 days and will say will not able refund your than they start excusing to pay ...They show on website just to deduct money from credit card and not delivery your items...
I have personal experiences above one year ………………. still they not reply …just playing in their points
Avoid this web site..
Naeemuddin
A  13th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
They sent me a used Damaged Fake Power Bank that was supposed to be 5600 Mah and it was only 4200 and it did not even work. They sent it in a plastic bag there was no printing or label on the unit or any paperwork. They are scammers and steal money. The need to be shut down. People if you have a issue with them First report it to your CC Company to deny Charge or Dispute with PayPal. Also file a complaint for fraud against them on the Goverment FTC Website. Its the Official US website to report fraud and Theft and other issues. If enough people file official reports they could be ban from selling in the us and loose tons of business.
N  7th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes

Tinydeal.com - 5 orders paid and never delivered.
tinydeal.com
hongkong
Hong Kong

5 orders placed as a drop ship supplier to different addresses . Goods never supplied. They made us wait for 8 weeks and still on and on. Even Paypal wont accept claim after 45 days.
My mail to them :
4 items were ordered by me as drop ship retailer between 4th and 12th oct and not delivered to addressee. The payment was made through Paypal and I have raised a dispute with Paypal for recovery.
However, one item Order No.3370027803750000685815 worth Approx usd 10.05 was paid by credit card.
If I am unable to recover this money I will have no option but to resort to Fraud web report. on internet.
Please find details in attachment
A  21st of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
This company is a fraud. I purchased a phone and it arrived with virus software on it. I sent it back and they refuse to refund the full amount. I'm about to raise a dispute through PayPal. Never buy from this company.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree