TinyDeal / Scam alert.. Stay away..760$ WASTED
Please People stay away from tinydeal..
they will keep you waiting and waiting for nothing
They are so good in cunning customers
online help is just a joke, I think all these agent name belongs to ONE person
REGINA SUZY MARIA...
FOR undelivered orders I requested refund then after long emails exchange they forced me to accept refund as TD points with 95% value of my purchases BUT I was surprised there was NOTHING actually!!
THERE HELP DESK TOLD ME I HAVE 0 POINTS
SO 367$ WHERE STOLEN FROM ME FOR THAT ORDER
THEY WANT TO REFUND ME ABOUT 50% POINT FOR MY ANOTHER UNDELIVERED ORDER WHICH COST ME 370$!!
I have Transcripts for all chats and screen shots for all emails
BE AWARE...BE SMART..DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME..
I WILL MAKE SURE THIS EXPERIENCE WILL BE SHARED ON EVERY COMPLAINT AND SCAM ALERT SITES
More TinyDeal Complaints & Reviews
- Tinydeal.com - This company is a big scam 
- Tinydeal.com - TinyDeal.com 
- Tinydeal.com - No tracking number, no emails saying what happened 
- Tinydeal.com - They do not speak English and will always reply with canned responses 
- Tinydeal.com - First the cell phone I ordered was not delivered, and after 2 months I received a cell phone that doesn't work 
- TinyDeal - ripoff
- TinyDeal - no integrity
- TinyDeal - They don't follow their refund policy
- TinyDeal - Total scam.. Stay away
- TinyDeal - My order got lost