TinyCo / unauthorized charges

1 San Fransisco, United States Review updated:

Since late September 2013 Ive made $47.85 in in game purchases, that's before tax, since that same time period Ive had $165.83 in charges both on my debit card & through my verizon cell phone account. Most of the charges are through my verizon cell phone company. I called Verizon & they were unable to return the charges, since it wasn't their error that caused it. So I emailed Tinyco & explained the problem, I also had one of the main Verizon Cell phone account holders send an email as well. Both emails were ignored & the charges didn't even stop. I had even more accumulate. I was told my best option was to call the BBB & take it from there. I will be calling TinyCo. As soon as this complaint is finished.

Tr
Feb 24, 2014

Comments

• Ro
      9th of Jul, 2014

TinyCo has no Support to speak of. I don't believe they actually have anyone that checks their Support boards. Nobody there responds to issues, and you can look at their Support Forums for proof: there are thousands of comments from users trying to get help and ZEOR responses from the company. They should be avoided at all costs and they should be forced to hire at least enough Support staff to respond within 2 business days.