Tiny T-cup Puppies tinytcuppuppies.com / FRAUD! Tiny T-cup Puppies tinytcuppuppies.com www.tinytcuppuppies.com

United States, New York, Queens Village New York Review updated:
Tiny T cup Puppies tinytcuppuppies.com
8042 Bell Blvd Queens Village, New York
Queens Village New York
Phone: 347-626-9230
Tiny T-cup Puppies FRAUD ALERT!!! STAY away from Tiny T-cup Puppies aka tinytcuppuppies.com www.tinytcuppuppies.com. This breeder is a lyer is is selling sick HUGE t cup puppies with no papers! DO NOT BUY A PUPPY FROM Tiny T-cup Puppies tinytcuppuppies.com . THIS IS THE HORRIBLE BULLDOGSRUS breeder Robin Schulder who has been all over the news for lying and selling sick dieing puppies of all dog breeds. Please cut and past this news report: http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7833433&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1 THIS HORRIBLE Robin Schulder is the Tiny T cup Puppies aka tinytcuppuppies.com breeder (or puppy seller I should say).
Robin Schulder owner of Tiny T-cup Puppies aka tinytcuppuppies.com has been selling dieing mut puppies as pured breeds for years. Robin Schulder sells puppies dieing of parvo, blind and with all kinds of deformities.

Heres is a forward of just one out of hundrids of complaints about the Tiny T cup Puppies aka tinytcuppuppies.com nightmare breeder Robin Schulder!

NO ONE should have to go through the things I have gone through and am going through or anyone else on here that has had a sick baby. I bought my male english bulldog from Robin in July. Let's start at the beginning...Biggie, my baby had three months worth of giardia, conjunctivitis, skin rashes, ear infections and lovely viral papillomas---one on his eye that was so large that it was bleeding out of control and required stitches. That was the least of my problems to come. I only take Biggie to the best veterinary specialists around -nothing less for my baby. At one of his many, many vet vists, it was determined that Biggie has severe, severe breathing problems. To begin, he has a hypo-plastic trachea, an elongated soft palate, stenotic nares and Brachycephalic airway syndrome. AND NO THE PROBLEMS DO NOT STOP THERE. Biggie has been suffering from aspiration penumonia and has been hospitalized two times. It was also determined that Biggie has hip dysplasia and a luxating patella and no THERE ARE STILL MORE ISSUES. BIGGIE IS DEAF and has a cryptorchid testical. HE IS FIVE MONTHS OLD THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!! I am honestly sick to my stomach that my poor baby has to go through all of this pain and suffering due to an ignorant heartless individual. I HAVE SPENT OVER $8 THOUSAND DOLLARS JUST ON MEDICAL EXPENSES AND THERE WILL BE THOUSDANDS MORE INCURRED WITH HIS SURGERIES AND FUTURE PROBLEMS. FYI: ROBIN LOVES TO USE HER HUSBAND AS A THREAT; WELL GUESS WHAT HE HAS BEEN DIS-BARRED AND CAN NO LONGER PRACTICE LAW HA! WHAT A THREAT! I AM 22 YEARS OLD AND AM NOT AFRAID OF ROBIN OR HER "THREATS." Robin claimed to me that this is what you assume when you purchase a bulldog that they will have continual health problems. Well Biggie basically suffers from every problem and then some and he is at the innocent age of 5 months!!! YOU SOLD BIGGIE WHEN HE WAS UNFIT FOR SALE. but this makes it better because he is out of your grimey hands and has been welcomed into my heart and my family. Robin claims that she isn't God and that she can't make all dogs perfect. She also had told me that I am spending so much money and she could recommend cheaper vets. Um no thanks Robin I wouldn't take a recommendation from you if you were the last breathing human on earth. ALSO: THE PUPPY LEMON LAW IN NY NEEDS SOME CLARIFICATION!!! YOU GET 14 DAYS TO CLAIM GARDEN VARIETY STUFF LIKE COCCIDIA, GIARDIA, PARVO, ETC. BUT YOU GET A 1 YEAR GUARANTEE ON CONGENITAL DEFECTS (HIP DYSPLASIA, LUXATING PATELLA, ETC.) THIS ENTITLES YOU TO THE PRICE OF THE PUPPY, 50% OF MEDICAL EXPENSES PAID AND YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR BABY!!! I have done tons of research and know many important people. I have many contacts at different law firms, know individuals at the ASPCA, and know people who work for NY State. When someone messes with my emotions and my money I take major offense and there must be consequences!!! Robin has already lost three times in court and has had to cough up her cash. God knows she has the money, she charges outrageous prices for her dogs and has a blue bully for $12, 000. I can't even express the sympathy that I have for everyone out there who has suffered mental, emotional and financial hardships due to Robin's malicious, fraudulent business practices. All of our pain and suffering does not come close to the pain and suffering that our babies have gone through. THE PUPPIES ARE THE REAL VICTIMS!!! It turns my stomach to even refer to her as a business; a BOILER ROOM IS MORE LIKE IT. Oh and Robin is posting those comments; especially the "adorable puppies" one THAT IS ON HER VOICEMAIL WHEN YOU CALL. CLEVER ROBIN. I am looking for all of those wronged individuals who want to make a difference and put a final stop to Robin Schulder, or Robin Serrisi or whatever name she is deciding to go by today. Please contact me if you want to make a difference. I am a very strong individual and would love to meet all of you and hear your stories as well. WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT MY FIRST SCATHING BLOG!!!
FRAUD BY Robin Schulder Tiny T-cup Puppies aka tinytcuppuppies.com Robin Schulder Tiny T-cup Puppies aka tinytcuppuppies.com

SCAM !! Robin Schulder Tiny Tcup Puppies aka tinytcuppuppies.com

A  4th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I can take one look at her puppies and tell they are NOT the size she says they are.. she has a 1/2 pound??? 12 week chihuahua..HA don't think so! That pup is nowhere near 8 ounces. It is easily 2 pounds, and it's not a pic of a 12 week old pup..

I have a chi that I got when she was 1 pound and she is now 8 months and 2.5 pounds full grown, and she is only a tiny bit bigger than that chi on her site..

Same goes for her yorkies.. saying one is 1 pound and it is obviously at least 3 pounds since I have one that was 1.2 pounds when I brought home and she fit in my pocket..half the size of the ones she is showing...

I hate liars.. I hope you turned her in on the lemon law, NY is strict about it..Sue the b*tch..Tired of these breeders like that..

But honestly why pay so much for a dog? I paid 1200.00 for my very healthy yorkie, and 850.00 for my very tiny chihuahua who is also very healthy.

Not blaming you of course but we really have to be so careful when buying puppies especially through the internet...

I would bet she is a broker and she does not even breed any of these dogs.. easy to tell by the backgrounds used. She sells them for people and jacks up the price so she/he can make some big bucks.. Then they buy them from mills and have them shipped..

Or they buy them for cheap and re-sell.. I am sorry you had this happen to you...
N  20th of Sep, 2009 by
First, ALL bulldogs have the brachycephalic airway problem. In fact, ALL brachycephalic *breeds* have this problem. The genetics that control snout size, control this. About 80% of bulldogs will need some sort of corrective surgery at some point in their lives. They are money pits. In fact, despite the fact that they are gold mines for vets, I actively discourage people from buying.

As for "tiny tea cup dogs, " RUN AWY from anyone that sells these dogs. The tiny dogs are usually tiny because they have some genetic abnormality that causes them to be small...liver shunts, hydocephalus, etc. Contrary to what they will tell you, the AKC has no designation for Tea Cup...just toy. And many of the "tea cup" sized dogs fall below the breed standard. And many of them are not even AKC registered, they are CKC (not Canada, Continental) which only requires someone to sign a statement that the parents look like the right breed. Often when people are banned from the AKC, they will go straight to the CKC to get "registered." Vets refer to the CKC as the fake registry.

In closing, if you HAVE to buy a dog, please buy from someone that actually has the parents tested for genetic problems. Be informed consumers. Call your vet and talk with them about what breed is good for you, what heath problems to expect, etc.