Tinder / unethical behaviour

Hi. I would like to report a man, who I have since come to believe to be a fake. He has created apparently numerous tinder profiles (as well as facebook accounts), and is only on tinder to prey on women for his own pleasure. He is not on tinder for dating or any relationship, and I do believe him to be a hazard to society. He goes by the name, nick 42 and currently had 3 profiles.
He promised me that he had a job, home, car, etc. He was going to visit me, and meet, and thank goodness it never got that far! I was contacted by his then girlfriend of 2.5 years, and we managed to figure out what he was up to.
He since has none of the above, and sleeps either in his car, or a hostel, or with women that he preys on to get favors from. He also doesn't have 2 cents of money to rub together. It's disgusting and it has to be stopped. There are continuous lies, one after the other. He will block you, and then tell you when he is online that he had problems with his phone. He will also become quite sexual and tell you how gorgeous and sexy you are... And all those nice things a lady wants to hear and believe. Trust me - he is fake ladies!
One women he beat up and has since got a warrant out for his arrest. He should not be allowed to have access to the site to do more potential damage to other women. For further information, I would like to be emailed back, and I can then share his full name. As you can see in the images below, they are all the same person. How do we stop people like this from doing further damage to poor innocent girls, who if are gullible, will fall for these tricks and be subjected to who knows what!? Please help me to remove the profiles below and get this man stopped!

Ab