Tindertinder subscription and application services

I had a moment of curiosity and weakness you might say and I found myself signing up for Tinder account via the phone, easily done in minutes.
The free access is of no use at all to test the system so I subscribed to Gold thinking it would be the best way to try it out.
Within a week I realised it was not what it was cracked out to be and fell well short of my expectations so I deleted my account and thought no more of it! That is until the took another payment of £27.00 the next month.
I have been trying to contact them for weeks trying to resolve the dispute and get a refund but you have got absolutely no chance, every excuse going, they don't respond to for weeks and drag it out and then tell you actually you cannot get a refund!!! See Note Below:-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Canceling your subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on cancellation date. If you subscribed on the iOS or Android app, deleting the app and/or your account does not cancel your subscription. If you subscribed on Tinder.com, deleting your account automatically cancels your subscription and prevents future payments.
Between Google and Tinder they will steal your money and you have no chance of seeing it back.
I wouldn't mind but the app or service they run is a joke and I am very suspicious of it's legitimacy.

Ms