Tinder / tinder plus service we paid for it and, it never worked they wont refund us.

1 Dallas Texas, United States Review updated:

I have paid tinder $75 for plus service which did not work at all... They charged me the first 6 month & they continue charging me for the rest of the year. I submitted an e-mail asking the service never worked, they refunded me only half what I paid for, customer service are only copy & paste service,
I asked even to re activate the plus service for 6 month or refunds me, non has worked.
My second order number: gpa.[protected]..0 has been refunded.
Here I would like to inform you guys that my order number was in the subject line of my e-mail address, I got an e-mail back from customer service asking what's my order number... Obviously they are not paying attention to customers e-mails.
One last thing, when I paid for tinder plus, it did not mention that the service might not work properly & I have to go to the setting & click restore purchase... Etc.
I paid for a service that I did not get at all.

Elias
Foxdialer@gmail.com

Fo
Feb 10, 2017

Comments

• Ce
      18th of Feb, 2017

absolutely correct, they charged me $50 for sending and receiving messages.
    I have sent numerous messages, with no reply at all...yet i can receive 100s of messages whom then i can't even reply!!!