Timtara.com / no delivery / no refunds

1 India Review updated:

Do not buy anything from timtara. Biggest Fraud site. Do not honour the deals. You will bang your head but will not get the reply.

To get the Reply or your money back- do the following things:

Send email to these ids together :

Customer Care,
Shivali Rawat,
CCO,
[protected]@timtara.com, (Timtara CEO mail id - must keep in the loop)
Raja Singh

Raja COntact #: [protected] ( this poor guy helps but is over burdened)

For refund also email to : [protected]@infosecure.co.in, be respectible to this guy, he is your ace, he may not reply but he will help.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks

Vi

Comments

• De
      17th of Feb, 2012
    Timtara.com - Not sending Product

Dear Sir,
    I ordered 2products under same order id: 10162343 in that i order product like Philips Trimmer & Digital Thermometre i recieved digital thermometre which was cheap whereas i do not got philips trimmer they taken my whole money & did not delivered me product i order on 2jan 2012 whenever i send them email they email like your product will be delivered within 4-5workings days it happened to me 4-5times.But they dont send product even when you call on their contact number they wont pick up phone.

• Su
      28th of Feb, 2012

Call your bank (if you have paid via credit card) and ask them to CHARGEBACK the money due to NON-DELIVERY of goods in the committed time frame. Not only will the bank recover money from the merchant but will also impose a fine on the merchant. Register your complaint on other consumer rights. I did this and my bank gave me the amount back. You acn also write email to these email id [protected]@ccavenue.com, [protected]@ccavenue.com, [protected]@ccavenue.com, [protected]@ccavenue.com...ccavenue is the payment gateway provider for Timtara.

Just dont let you know fight against them. Its your money.

• Pa
      23rd of Mar, 2012
    Timtara.com - fraud company
    timatar.com

Hi

I had purchased a Sony Cybershot DSC HX 9V camera from timtara.com on 21-12-2011, before purchasing i had called them up and confirmed that the product was in stock or not, they confirmed me that the order was in stock. I made the payment after 15 days i was told that the order is not in stock and since then i have been calling them up daily for follow up of my product. It took me 2 months to cancel my order for refund now they are not refunding the payment, its been 90 days this case if going on.
    Service that they provide is just irritating, the customer care no. is engaged half of the times even if u get to the customer care the only response that they give is "give us some time we will arrange a call back for u from the concerned team". they have harassed me like anything. i have had a mail chain since jan with them and also on mail chain they give the same reply.
    i am stuck up now that whether i will receive my money back or not. and also the harassment i have faced by them.
    timtara.com is a fraud company, kindly take some strict action against them.

Order #10152153

9th of Apr, 2012
    Timtara.com - Non-Shipment
    www.timtara.com
    timtara.com

I ordered Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman - WT13i Mobile Phone, my order # 10227108 and made online payment of Rs 4900 on 30-03-2012. Their customer care is located in Kolkata and the guys are very unprofessional. the phone keeps on ringing without any response and even if they pick-up, they'll hang the phone abruptly. I wrote an email but still waiting for a response.
    Worst ever online shopping experience till date. I recommend people to stay away from them if you want your peace of mind.SHOP ELSEWHERE BUT ON TIMTARA.COM.
    I request complaintsboard to take some action and either get me my product or refund of my money.

30th of Apr, 2012
    Timtara.com - Order not shipped after 20 days
    timtara

Order No. : 10234114
    Order Date: 10-04-2012 @ 11:43 AM

I ordered Canon SX150 IS 14MP Digital Camera(Black) from timtara and I am waiting my product from last 20 days and still it is not shipped from timtara and order is marked as Awaiting Shipment. I made the payment by netbanking on 10th of April, 2012. I would like to request timtara to ship my order as soon as possible. I had talk with your customer care it always says that your order will be shipped within this week from last three weeks. I had all the conversation with me and its very ridiculous and unresponsive cc after so many tries. I didnt understand what the hell they are doing. This is my worst experience in my life and not going to waste money further, plz dont buy anything from timtara, they are totally fraud.

+91-9022080900

• Aa
      7th of Aug, 2012
    Timtara.com - delayed in delivering the product

Dear Sir,
    I have ordered a Nokia Asha 202 mobile on online shopping site Timtara.com. My Order #10293558 . I have payment to them with my PNB mastercard debit card. This is transaction receiept.

Account Number : 3476000101103190

Transaction Date : 22/07/12

Transaction Amount : (INR)3, 099.00

Transaction Type : DR

Transaction Description : POSP/00001031/934395/5126520122752400

I want my order as early as possible. Please Sir kindly help me.

Adil Rafiq,
    Mob. No. > 09417159071

• Aa
      7th of Aug, 2012

PLEASE SIR HELP ME...

• Su
      24th of Aug, 2012

Dear Adil, I am also suffering just like you. However I have taken a few steps and an important one is that you should raise a dispute with your bankers. All banks have a dispute form. Fill that up. Attach copies of all your correspondence with Timtara. All the emails that you have sent to them etc. Also take a screen shot of the current status of your order with Timtara and take a print out of the same. Send the full bunch of the complaint form and other supporting papers to your bankers. Stop calling them on their helpline as there is no record of the same. In case you need some further help look at facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/220946158005718/

• Pr
      6th of Apr, 2013

i hv purchase micromax110 dt 7.3.13 from timtara.com my transaction id 10178990 but mobile not recieved and 1&half month completed