timothy maule / assaulted at a rehab/nothing done

1 Trumansburg, NY, United States Review updated:

I was at CARS for rehab. I finally told my fourth counselor that I wasupset at how other clients were phisically pushing me around and also to the floor.I was also upset when other clients were pulling me backwards down the steps. My counselor called my mom to come pick me up. I was told that I was a threat by staying there. I was unsuccessfully discharged, and nothing was done about me being assaulted there.

Comments

• Ti
      4th of Jul, 2009
    timothy maule - no breaks
    planet fitness
    4700 vestal parkway east
    Vestal
    New York

Towards the end of working at Planet Fitness I told the manager that I wasn't able to get my full lunch break and my 15 minute break because of my coworker. HE was taking more than 1.5 hours of breaks every day. Then one day he goes home early saying he was sick. The next day I was fired and I don't know why. Later I was told by a different employee that he said he quit because of me swearing at him and being rude towards him. I honestly never treated him wrong. Plus my boss knew a member was critisizing me at home because he disagreed with my work performance. My boss, not him should have told me. Plus there were times the manager had me do things on my time that I was never paid or reimbursed for.