TIMOTHY LEACH - EAGLE DESIGNS / FALSE ADVERTISING, CONSUMER FRAUD

1 Broomfield, CO, United States Review updated:

I contacted Eagle Designs-Timothy Leach to bid my exterior paint job.

During the bid process, he offered a $200 savings and I subsequently negotiated another $100 discount. At the end of the job, when I presented his Internet coupon for a $250 discount off any complete paint job, he refused to honor it, saying he had already discounted the job. There were no terms printed on the coupon nor did he specify at any time that the discount offered during the bidding process replaced the coupon offer.

He claimed the $200 discount during the bid process represented the $250 coupon.

He stomped off, refusing to complete the finishing touches on the job. He has since resorted to name calling and threats.

Co

Comments

1st of Jan, 2010

Tim Leach is a dishonest, dishonorable, pathetic contractor. He claims to be a Christian man --a great guise. He cannot run a business to save his life nor can he fix or build a thing. He's a former painter turned aspiring big-time remodeler. He doesn't honor his business committments. I just completed a job with him in Denver where I paid over $100K to Eagle Designs (his company) to gut and remodel my house. Tim's contractors were unskilled. He didn't manage the timeline or his workers. 6 weeks delayed and very poor craftsmanship, we moved into the house. When it came time to honor his one year warranty, he quit answering calls or emails. He disappeared...but probably not from his Praise-The-Lord church on Sunday.

In the end, I've had two liens placed on my house becasue Tim Leach and Eagle Designs didn't pay them for their services. Now, I have to hassle with the small claims court system for this loser. I'm the fool and TIM LEACH IS THE con man!