Timesjob.com / resume

IN Review updated:

AFTER PAYING ONLINE FOR RESUME DEVELOPMENT, RECIEVED A SAMPLE RESUME FOR MY MODIFICATION WHICH I DID SO .AND SEND TO THE EMPLOYEE MR HARIMOHAN ARORA TO HIS MAIL LAST 7 DAYS AND TRIED TO CONTACT HIM ON HIS MOBILE ACCORDING TO HIS REQUEST .BUT NO RESPONSE AT ALL.AND LINK FOR TIMESJOB TO SEND MODIFIED RESUME IS NOT AVAILABLE.SUCH THING HAPPENED WITH NAUKRI.COM ALSO.I WORK IN DUBAI.I DONT KNOW HOW TO TACKLE THIS ISSUE.PLEASE HELP ME OUT.MY TRANSACTION ID -MZ108835

REGARDS

GOUS MOHAMMED

Comments

• Ra
      Dec 04, 2009

They are not giving any service inspite of paying

• Pu
      Feb 20, 2010

Hello friends,
    I too am netted to the spidey's net of - times job dot com. I have subscribed to magic resume zapper services. The company had offered to send my resume to 2500 consultants in India and the Gulf. I paid Rs. 4150 on 12th January, 2010.to get this treatment.
    The company' s chat dept. assured to receive the interview call within 2-3 weeks from the date of zapping the CV to its domestic consultants located in India and the Gulf.
    I got the magic resume made from one of its collegues( resume writer) but to my horror, I received calls from naukari.com's Amit for having left someting in giving the online payment mode. I apologised for not having subscribed to naukari.com. Now I am in a fix whether to join any company on my own or wait for the next six months till the magic resume zapper will do its healing and provide me the dream job.
    I am still waiting for getting the so called service for paid members. If any times job person visits this complaint then please check for my Order No. MZ127268. for premium club membership.

Puneet Kumar
    Mob: [protected]

• Su
      Dec 20, 2010

this is a total fake company.
    kewal students ka papis aur time dono barbad karte hai.

• Su
      Dec 20, 2010

dear friends,
    never register with them.
    try yourself.

• Ap
      May 30, 2011

Timesjobs.com is worst

• Ga
      Jun 13, 2012

I dont think but i believe that Timesjob is a fraud organization. i hv paid for two services. And the last payment was for confirmed job in Cadilla according to them but after my payment they told me that there is no such services are provided by them. After taking 4.5 k from for job in cadilla they told it is for some bloody career astro growth report. As if they do not provide jobs but prepare kusthi for career. i have lost 7.5 k of mine and plz friends beware of it.

Jun 04, 2013

i have the similar experience, i also paid for some membership for getting job nothing happened i lost my money too and also one day a person call me and told you got a prize of 1 lakh and i 20 car for claiming the prize i need to pay 10 thousand rupees, he said he is the owner of times job he will help to get a job for me

Mar 14, 2014

i have upload my c.v & times job person is asking me to pay 1600 ..so guys please help me what should i do ...

Sep 02, 2014

Never pay any amount in Timesjob StepAhead services these people are fraud and giving false promises on getting a job in GULF countries. I am also victim of this trap by paying Rs.1300. This Timesjobs representative called me and asked me pay 1300 for sending my resume to GULF company and consultancies, after I paid the amount, he transferred the call to other person who tried to convince me to pay another Rs.5400 to make my resume as international standards. This people are technically decent frauds by running a website with these trap services. Please DONT EVER respond to this representatives they all getting commission if they succeed by convincing us to pay the amount, because while making a payment they are asking us to select their representative Id's ex: 'SFA2'.

Sep 18, 2014

I think times job is a fraud organization. I have also paid for two services. but they activated same service twice. And now they want me to pay again for my resume services. So anyone who is reading this please do not become a paid member of times job. I lost my money for nothing and i don't want that anyone else do the same.

• Sp
      Jan 31, 2015

times jobs resume zapper just now picked my money from pocket. they are graet liers